Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't leave your legacies ;)
18-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Re: Don't leave your legacies ;)
(18-07-2009 01:56 AM)Majick ♥ link Wrote:Yeah, I had a family that I was doing that with too.  Alphabetically until 26, then whatever way I wanted after that x3  Got to generation 14 if I recall before something happened and I stopped.
I just got a warm feeling in my stomach of memories from the summerstone family... I remember the founder and her great-great-great-great-great-great-great granddaughter looked liked twins XD I also remember pheobe's story and the sad drama of it... This makes me want to go back to the sims 2 but its too hard... I don't get the same warm feeling in my stomach when a baby is born or a cold emptiness in my stomach when somebody dies like i did in the sims 2 and this all comes from my memories lol. In the sims I feel the fun out of it but i don't get as attached since im sorta attached to the neighborhood as a whole not just a single family.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2009, 04:19 AM
Ah yes, the Summerstone Family :3  Audrey was the founding Sim, and it was her granddaughter ... uhm ... crap x3  I forget her name now, roflmao ... but yeah, they did look a LOT alike :o It was creepy indeed!

You know, I've had my computer back for a whole day and haven't touched my Sims game ... I should do that x3  LOL

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
15-05-2010, 05:04 AM
I'm making a brand new legacy since my old one (The McGramn Legacy) was lost when I installed TS3, but I'm going back to TS2 to re-make it just like the old one!  Keep an eye out peeps!  I'm kinda excited about it. {lol}
15-05-2010, 07:39 AM
(15-05-2010 05:04 AM)JohnColMV9211 link Wrote:I'm making a brand new legacy since my old one (The McGramn Legacy) was lost when I installed TS3, but I'm going back to TS2 to re-make it just like the old one!  Keep an eye out peeps!  I'm kinda excited about it. {lol}
Sucks but Yayziess I guess Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Woot woot!! Glad to see I'm not the only one still doing TS2 legacies :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-06-2011, 02:07 PM
RE: Don't leave your legacies ;)
I'm (maybe) starting a legacy too! I'd just need some suggestions for names and stuff like that...

[Image: ZVKY0.gif]
<-- *Click*
[Image: red-dragon.gif]
~Astaia~
26-08-2013, 10:04 PM
(28-11-2008 01:18 AM)gothika Wrote:  I refuse to let them win Confused
LOL!
27-08-2013, 03:37 AM
(29-11-2008 01:20 PM)yummybunny Wrote:  I love Sims 2 Freetime, but the phone ringing off the hook with everything you do is driving me crazy!!! How can everything be a freaking hobby!!! I was surprised that eating wasn't even a hobby, with how crazy they went over hobbies.

I like to look at it as annoying telemarketers trying to sell you things. We hate them, and so do Sims!

[Image: 9506114279_7f0d652bd0_o.jpg]

A sprawling, suburban, Simlish soap opera!
http://www.historyofpleasantview.blogspot.com