Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't leave your legacies ;)
29-11-2008, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2008 11:04 PM by yummybunny.)
Re: Don't leave your legacies ;)
Makes me not want a phone.

Then when you say someone's not here, they keep calling.

I wish they had caller ID...what is better...block numbers!!!!

I bet that pooping will be a hobby if my sim keeps doing it.  Imagine them busting in on my sim on toilet.

"Get the f*** out of here, dude!  What's wrong with you?"
"Wanna join the King of the Toilet club?"

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2008, 10:55 PM
lol!!

its not really that bad is it?
29-11-2008, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2008 11:03 PM by yummybunny.)
Yes.

It is that bad.  If you think your sims don't get enough phone calls, get Freetime, and your sim will never hope for the phone to ring.

They did horrible on designing that game!

If your sims freaking cooks, someone will call you.  Then instead of a call for the whole family, it has to be a call for seperate people of the family.

Then that's not all, they do their 50 time a day checkup on you.

I'm surprised there isn't a club for eating and woohooing yet.  That would be interesting.  If they had a woohoo club, I would get off my lot, and wait for 5 minutes to see that.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 11:16 PM
lol

well

i cheat and make me friends with the whole neighborhood

i dont ever call them, so every day i get phonecalls from everyone in town "why dont we hang out?"
30-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Oooo surpises! I can't wait! Big Grin
It would be too hard for me to choose one legacy I like the most!
Also, yeah, OMGGGG. My Sim decides to dance for one minute, then they say "LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGG THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' FUN! I LOVE MY NEW HOBBY!" *phone rings* "Ohh hi, Dance Club Sims!" {rolleyes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-11-2008, 09:07 PM
lol

i cant believe that its that bad
30-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Believe it, because it is.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-11-2008, 09:09 PM
I'll buy it for you, if I knew you in person.

I'll let you play on my computer, so you can suffer.  You would want to get rid of your phone.  THe only reason I haven't is so I can keep in touch with people. 

30-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I agree with yummybunny! But the only reason I have a phone is to call a taxi. I hate buying my own cars.

30-11-2008, 09:12 PM
(30-11-2008 09:09 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I'll buy it for you, if I knew you in person.

I'll let you play on my computer, so you can suffer.  You would want to get rid of your phone.  THe only reason I haven't is so I can keep in touch with people. 
sweet!

hand it over!!!!

lol

ive played it at my friends house

its not to bad lol