Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
blog? 11-27-08
28-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Re: blog? 11-27-08
I can imagine that too...using Thanksgiving as their excuse. 

"Oh well, we have a big Christmas update!"  They will say.

Then we all are p-off, when their Christmas update is nothing but a small update, and really nothing that we cared much about.  Probably an addition of what they will be talking about soon.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah I would say sometime next week they would give us an update, because of their Thanksgiving vacation/break from the game - the sims sitting in the computer all alone in the dark offices of EA.  {lol} {lol}

But December is going to be a blast - i believe we will for sure get so much more information on the game, because the game technically is only 2 more months away WOOHOO  {clap} {clap} {lol} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
29-11-2008, 10:10 AM
I want more information! Actually.. I want videos of gameplay {lol}

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
29-11-2008, 01:11 PM
i wanna play the game
but i'll take anything i can get i just want them to give us something

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
01-12-2008, 05:08 PM
actually there is an update in the sims 3 website.
but its nothing big.
just an advert to pre-order the sims 3.
it comes up in the corner of every page of the website exept for the main page. {yawn}
01-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Boooooo...at LEAST can we get some system requirements? Boy will that be an uproar of...

"I can't play the sims3 because my computer's too slow."
"My mom/dad won't let me upgrad my graphics or mem cards."
"I'll have to get a new computer! It isn't fair!"

the list could go on.... I just hope everyone will get a chance to play Smile

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Saying "It's like Spore" doesn't help.

Mine runs Spore perfectly, but what if they are a little off of Spore's.  They don't know that it takes time to prepare for a game that you want. 

Then Ben said, "It runs on your grandma's computer."  That's an lie.  Spore wouldn't had been able to run on mine, if mine was a little older, plus my grandma has a Windows 95 with no HD space, or nothing...she don't know it's obselete.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-12-2008, 09:47 AM
(01-12-2008 09:20 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:Saying "It's like Spore" doesn't help.

Mine runs Spore perfectly, but what if they are a little off of Spore's.  They don't know that it takes time to prepare for a game that you want. 

Then Ben said, "It runs on your grandma's computer."  That's an lie.  Spore wouldn't had been able to run on mine, if mine was a little older, plus my grandma has a Windows 95 with no HD space, or nothing...she don't know it's obselete.

Haha, I completely agree. Except for the spore thing. We can at least get some idea of the requirements that way.

however, my friends grandma has a more high-tech computer than me! She has like, a 1 TB hard-drive, with 4 gigs of ram!

So, his statement can be completely misleading. Maybe it will run on HIS grandma's computer.....

or, perhaps, it CAN run on a Windows 95 with no Hard Drive space? Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
02-12-2008, 01:35 PM
(02-12-2008 09:47 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:[quote author=yummybunny link=topic=4045.msg149668#msg149668 date=1228162815]
Saying "It's like Spore" doesn't help.

Haha, I completely agree. Except for the spore thing. We can at least get some idea of the requirements that way.

however, my friends grandma has a more high-tech computer than me! She has like, a 1 TB hard-drive, with 4 gigs of ram!

So, his statement can be completely misleading. Maybe it will run on HIS grandma's computer.....

or, perhaps, it CAN run on a Windows 95 with no Hard Drive space? Tongue
[/quote]

Even if it COULD doesn't mean it will smoothly or quickly. My old computer would take 10 minutes to save when I was done playing TS2. No exaggeration. My new one is fast, but the game bores me now, haha. IS IT FEB YET?

My social life will cease to exist in June.
02-12-2008, 04:31 PM
(02-12-2008 01:35 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:Even if it COULD doesn't mean it will smoothly or quickly. My old computer would take 10 minutes to save when I was done playing TS2. No exaggeration. My new one is fast, but the game bores me now, haha. IS IT FEB YET?

The game practically bores me too.  You should try starting a legacy.  That's what I did, what makes the game fun is sharing your family.  Then when TS3 comes out...YAY!!!

I am going to update my computer.  I am getting a new one next year, but I would rather get this updated.  Add more RAM and HD space.