Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expansion Pack Additions
29-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Expansion Pack Additions
Okay, most of these aren't new expansion packs, but when they do release some of their expansions like Seasons or Pets for TS3, what do you think would be added?

Sims 3 University--Your sims can choose how serious they want to be in school.  If you choose to work harder, you will be a top student, befriend the professors, get scholarships, and have special opportunities that hard working students has.  You can also choose to work as an average student...put an average amount of effort into your work, and get average student rewards.  Same thing for a sim who decides to slack off, and be the slacker type of student...he won't get as far as the average or good student in life.  But when you get out of college, expect the benefits of the best jobs to be offered to the top students, as the slacker students won't never earn as much money in life as the average or top students.  There are also different colleges, and with different colleges comes competitions.  There would be sports competitions, debate and forensics.  The nerds can even join the Math Athletics or the science club.  Then there is such thing as break!!!  Expect spending spring break at the beach!!!  Then with your dorms, imagine having roomates!!!  Some roomates you will get along with, some you wouldn't.  Going to college is a special opportunity, if a sim chooses not to go to college, he wouldn't earn as much as one who did attend college, nor would he get to access the higher careers they would.

Sims 3 Seasons--In the base game, you can already grow your veggies and sell them, but this time, you can do more!!!  Your sim can make it into more than just a career!!!  He/She can be a farmer!!!  A farmer has to watch the weather and keep his tools in top shape!!!  Children can also earn money.  In the spring and summer, children can go door to door, and cut grass, which does grow!!!  Children can now go door to door and rake leaves or shovel snow!!!  In the winter, there would be a few surprises...lucky for the kids, there will be snow days and your sims may have to get out and drive to work a little earlier, because the snow can make driving harder.  Also, in the summer, there is no school for the kiddies!  There are also more activities!  Ice Skate in the winter, surf in the summer, or lay down and get a tan.
There are also holidays with each season...Christmas for winter, (whatever in the summer and spring), and Thanksgiving in the Fall!

Sims 3 Nightlife--Go out for the time of your life!!!  Only this time, night downtown would be different than day, because the freaks come out at night.  You can still do everything in the last nightlife, only with more activities, interactions, and places to go.  (Don't really have much to say)  There is also more to do with the more mischevious sims, who may want to go rob someone, throw garbage in their neighbor's yard, or fool around in the graveyard. 

(And I'll put more ideas up later for other EPS...right now, I am tired...)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2008, 04:51 AM
Re: Expansion Pack Additions
Sims 3 OFB:Your sims can now open their own business! they can enjoy the daily life of persuasion,working and mingling with other business but of course if business isnt booming you can go to the extremes...go and wreck the other flower shops merchandise or steal it all and use it for your own good,or maybe once business HAS boomed you can open that franchise and own multiple stores without worrying too much unless if all has failed a few scamming techniques and you are good to go.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-12-2008, 08:34 AM
I like all of these ideas for an ep I just wonder what they will name the eps?
17-12-2008, 04:18 AM
In the University, there should be setbacks foor the honor students. Otherwise, everyone would do that and it would the same as slacking off. Maybe it will be harder to find love. Maybe they will be paler from staying in and studying. Maybe they won't have as many friends as a slacker.

Just some ideas