Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BBS
30-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Re: The BBS
(30-11-2008 08:30 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:I have a whole story I could tell about the BBS with the way the Maxoids have screwed up recently in the past week or so with 3 SimMaster's quitting on them and many of the retired SimMasters totally going against them.
Dang... dramatic forum, much? xD Do tell!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 08:37 PM
No it's fine i'll post it here.

About 2 weeks ago, many simmers on the website recieved a warning in their inbox from the Maxoid's saying that we had been warned for posting illegal content. I was one of these people that recieved a warning but also I must have been their 1,000th warning or something that they gave me a 3 day ban aswell - I have no idea because the last time I had posted the link to PMBD was probably about a month before that. I then created a new account with a spare code I had, and then went on the BBS to investigate, where I come across a thread by Hydra saying that illegal content blah blah... A few hours later MaxoidDrea replies to the sticky saying that Paysites Must Be Destroyed is an illegal site and that some of the Sims 2 Store content is on there, and something about paysites being partner sites with them. Well of course that caused a huge rant on the BBS with many simmers complaining. Of course Drea just made up the fact that PMBD had Sims 2 Store content on it, because it clearly doesn't. SimMasterLisa, SimMasterSweetie and SimMasterLalita quit being moderators because EA are basically making up rules as they go along [That's what Piparis said I think]. I've also been talking to Neena [Used to be SimMasterNeena] about this whole thing aswell, and she said that she has no idea what has gotten into the Maxoids. At the moment, we are still waiting on some kind of news telling us what will be happening. SimMasterAnubis is basically the only active SimMaster left and I am not sure anyone will want to 'volunteer' to work with them now after all this.

Coming Soon...
30-11-2008, 08:44 PM
That's too much drama.

Idk if anyone else would wanna join.  That forum seems like a lot of work, and you would have a lot more problems, and it probably just wouldn't be fun, like this forum would.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-11-2008, 08:52 PM
(30-11-2008 08:37 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:No it's fine i'll post it here.

About 2 weeks ago, many simmers on the website recieved a warning in their inbox from the Maxoid's saying that we had been warned for posting illegal content. I was one of these people that recieved a warning but also I must have been their 1,000th warning or something that they gave me a 3 day ban aswell - I have no idea because the last time I had posted the link to PMBD was probably about a month before that. I then created a new account with a spare code I had, and then went on the BBS to investigate, where I come across a thread by Hydra saying that illegal content blah blah... A few hours later MaxoidDrea replies to the sticky saying that Paysites Must Be Destroyed is an illegal site and that some of the Sims 2 Store content is on there, and something about paysites being partner sites with them. Well of course that caused a huge rant on the BBS with many simmers complaining. Of course Drea just made up the fact that PMBD had Sims 2 Store content on it, because it clearly doesn't. SimMasterLisa, SimMasterSweetie and SimMasterLalita quit being moderators because EA are basically making up rules as they go along [That's what Piparis said I think]. I've also been talking to Neena [Used to be SimMasterNeena] about this whole thing aswell, and she said that she has no idea what has gotten into the Maxoids. At the moment, we are still waiting on some kind of news telling us what will be happening. SimMasterAnubis is basically the only active SimMaster left and I am not sure anyone will want to 'volunteer' to work with them now after all this.
Wow.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-11-2008, 08:55 PM
They do be trippin' there.

But that forum makes someone wants to yell at someone.  So many repeats of the same topic, too many spammers, people saying they found new news, when they know it isn't...they just want to be praised for something...people keep whining...people putting down TS3 and saying they don't want it over and over...I am a nice person and I really don't put down anyone, but there were a few times, where I had to tell people.

I am a few seconds from saying, "Look, you stupid worthless crap...blah, blah, blah..."  I can get really mean...

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Lol... trippin'...
Anyway, if they don't want it, then that's that. They can go make their own frikkin forum about how they hate TS3, whatever. As if others care. >_>

30-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Or they can shut their mouths and find a life like normal people.

People who have a life don't post in a forum about something they don't want about why they don't want it and put it down over and over.

I mean, if you don't want it, stay in the past, and play TS2.  I have no problem with people who don't want TS3...I have a problem with people who rant about it.

Then someone was like, "Why don't they cancel TS3 and add that to TS2?"

What I wanna really say:  We want something new...it is still gonna be the same game.  TS2 is classic, but it's time to move on.  You can't go on updating the game forever, and as operating systems come, it is gonna get obselete soon.  Sims 2 is for 2000/XP...it can still run on Vista, but soon, it won't.  Plus, EA can't please everyone.  THey don't care if you don't want it...you will just be replaced my fans that will be new to The Sims series when they play TS3 as their first sims game.

30-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I totally agree. Karma.
But you're right. If they keep going with The Sims 2 forever, it will eventually die. New technology is all around us.

30-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Then those people are like:

What if they just take out the aging and the seamless n-hood?

I was like:

Then they would rather not make TS3 then.

People don't like that, because they said they would miss out on their families, like they control every family.  Someone claimed they play with 40 families...Well, most people don't keep track of that many, and the majority wants to age together.

Then they don't want to miss all of the people having babies and dying. 

They want too much.  Dang!  I mean, if you want that taken out, then don't buy the game!

30-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Wow. Why would they even think of buying TS3 without those features? It wouldn't be The Sims 3 without the seamless neighborhood and aging together!