Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The BBS
30-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Re: The BBS
Because they want TS2 with better graphics.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Haha. But seriously, they're stupid.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-11-2008, 09:57 PM
that is really dumb!

no aging?!!?!?
30-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah, they don't want their sims to do anything without them.

One person even wanted the camera to automatically go to each woman who is giving birth.  This means interrupting your gameplay, just to see some woman, you probably don't even care about giving birth.

Imagine you are doing something with your family, but then, you are interrupted, and you miss what your family is doing to see somebody give birth.  That gets old.  It takes the fun out of having babies.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
30-11-2008, 10:03 PM
and if you have 15 pregnant sims at one time it would glitch your game
30-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Wow!!!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
30-11-2008, 10:14 PM
it would make it really laggy
01-12-2008, 02:40 AM
The only time I use the BBS is when I post my Summerstone Heir/ess Polls, to get some outside opinions as well as extra votes to push the process.

Otherwise ... I don't think I've done much on the BBS since joirning this FanForums back in March ... lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
01-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I know, Majick!!!

I usually go on the fan forums, just because I want to see if anyone posted any interesting topics.  Usually, they don't, or they are all repeats of the same topic.  Like do people look just three topics down, and see the same topic that they are about to post??  No. 

Before I joined this forum, I like saw it one or two times.  The first time, I was kind of interested, and read it, then I forgot the name of this website, and didn't find it till a month or so later, then the second time, I recognized something...everyone was really nice to each other, and I haven't heard an instance of b***hery on this website, so I joined. 

02-12-2008, 05:05 AM
The BBS is really overrated. I usually go there for game tips, but that's it. That forum is just inhabited by people who know nothing beyond what EA tells them (Well, okay, not all people of course). Anyways, I heard that there was some feature where you can turn off aging for a specific family when you aren't playing them. So that they go about their daily lives, but won't age until you come back to them. Unfortunaly, I don't know where I heard it from, so I can't say if its true or not.

On the topic of Pay sites must be destroyed, they refused any requests for the EA store content because EA can charge for those. I don't know what they are talking about lol.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]