Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Are you going to bother with getting it?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kitchen And Bath Stuff
21-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff
Tbh, Im Saving For The Sims 3 No Doubt It Will Be £40.00 LOL So And I Have Nearly All The Sims 2 Games. But Like This Time They Shouldnt Really Release Any Sims 2 For About A Year Without Comfirming On The Tv Websites ETC World Wide That The Sims 3 Is Coming Out. This Time Because My PC Is Small But I Like To Play The Sims, I Might Not Buy As Many. Too Much For My PC.
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 12:22 PM
I will get Kitchen and Bath stuff because I collect all TS2 games, well...apart from Teen Style  Tongue

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I have them all apart from celebration stuff, and I don't think I will get this one either.

I have lovely kitchen and bath stuff already from CC sites

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
21-03-2008, 12:37 PM
(21-03-2008 12:35 PM)SimDad2004 link Wrote:I have lovely kitchen and bath stuff already from CC sites

So do I but I think this SP looks quite good so I will buy it although I can download loads of Kitchen and Bath stuff from CC Sites Tongue

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Nope... seems boring... besides it's the holidays again  ;D I'm getting Freetime today because I am recovering from surgery and Freetime is the one I've always always ALWAYS wanted!!
21-03-2008, 01:11 PM
(21-03-2008 12:59 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:I'm getting Freetime today because I am recovering from surgery and Freetime is the one I've always always ALWAYS wanted!!

Oh I hope your surgery wasn't too serious and that you recover very soon  Smile

Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes :Smile<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
21-03-2008, 01:12 PM
I think she got her tonsils removed  Smile

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 01:25 PM
(21-03-2008 01:12 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I think she got her tonsils removed  Smile
Yah and a really tiny nose surgery which has no side effects
(21-03-2008 01:11 PM)SimDad2004 link Wrote:Oh I hope your surgery wasn't too serious and that you recover very soon  Smile
Thanks I love you guys! ;D Lol
21-03-2008, 01:47 PM
I don't know really. It looks very nice. I like Maxis style. There arent many free sites with stuff which is comparable in design and quality. I'm still thinking about it... Big Grin
21-03-2008, 01:50 PM
(21-03-2008 01:47 PM)pauluch3 link Wrote:I don't know really. It looks very nice. I like Maxis style. There arent many free sites with stuff which is comparable in design and quality. I'm still thinking about it... Big Grin

Hmm I agree, I love the kitchen set that came with FreeTime, I don't think I've seen one like that from a CC site...well I have but some don't work properly Tongue

Coming Soon...