Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High School
04-12-2008, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2008 03:44 AM by Scene23.)
High School
Sorry if this has been posted before or a long while ago, since usually I do not come on the idea portion of the forums, but I was just thinking about the game and some of the features or lil tidbits that I would love to see come to fruition.

I remember someone once was talking about the teens and about yearbook photos or school photos or something like that --- and I wanted to add about some the interactions that could be displayed for the teens in the game.

How cool would it be to have a cheerleading squad, or a football/sports players hanging out after a night game and that they could go away on weekend games, by being picked up by a school bus at the school? Or for the sims that are inspired to be an entertainer, they could be in a drama club, a chess club, or a school band or even a personal band of their own *like a No Doubt* or something Smile Or certain teen cliques that always hang out with one another and do not want anyone socializing with that group or whatever *sort of like the movie Mean Girls* of sorts.

Also the teens get to go to their high school prom and as well of course graduation day - these two things I really would like to see. I would love to take my teen sims to go get tuxedos and go shopping and hang out with their friends by trying to figure out what dress to wear, and then get picked up by a limo and take pictures with their friends and family before prom begins.

That would be very interesting if that was too be incoporated into the game.  {woot}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Re: High School
I LOVE the clique idea! So real!
But knowing EAxis, they would only include the Goth and Prep group. That's how it was in Teen Style Stuff. {rolleyes}
But, I still love your ideas! Prom would be so, so cute!
It shouldn't be a rabbit hole thing; I would love to control my Sims dancing, socializing, romancing, etc.!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 06:59 PM
(06-12-2008 06:51 PM)Chandward! link Wrote:I LOVE the clique idea! So real!
But knowing EAxis, they would only include the Goth and Prep group. That's how it was in Teen Style Stuff. {rolleyes}
But, I still love your ideas! Prom would be so, so cute!
It shouldn't be a rabbit hole thing; I would love to control my Sims dancing, socializing, romancing, etc.!
Ehh I don't like labels,but if you wanna get real,then sure why not?
I would love to do the prom! That'd be awesome :] I gotta wait about 2 years or so before I go to my prom. :/
Well there was this picture and this guy had a football jacket on,and he was kissing this girl,so maybe Teen Sims can play ball?

06-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I wasn't saying I like stereotypes. But they exist, so it would be a good addition to Sims 3. ;]

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 10:21 PM
ooo I really like that idea about the football teams meeting up after school to go to away games that would be awesome and so realistic! Big Grin

&lt;3
07-12-2008, 10:58 PM
The stereo types are ok . And the prom thing would be perfect.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-12-2008, 11:22 PM
I'd absolutely LOVE to have High School incorporated with all of those things you mentioned! It would help my series greatly!

—Scott
18-12-2008, 01:46 AM
Yeah, I am in for groups and cliques.

For real, I am tired of they everyone is equal thing.  Let there be popularity, unpopularity...n-hood  bullies, outcasts, and other stuff.

I don't want it getting too real though...getting too real may make it not fun.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
20-12-2008, 03:47 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=4104.msg150583#msg150583 date=1228585888]
\they would only include the Goth and Prep group.\
oh, for the love of....
you forgot the nerds ;]

xD

nah im a joker.
FIGHT STEREOTYPES >;D
or not. x]

there's also the crazies who do odd things for attention. O_o
ah, make me stop

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo