Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
06-12-2008, 01:33 AM
Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
I wanna know is there any relitives to Mrs.Crumplebottom that are alive and if so i would love it if they could show them!I donno why but i trust her i have a a werid feeling i cant explain like she is really alive and real!ohwell back on to what i was saying likie i would like to see her realitives to help cheer her up beacause she has had a sad life so i would like to see them help cheer her up uno what i mean?!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Re: Mrs.Crumplebottom's realitives?!
In my opinion, she's not Crumplebottom without being annoying. We love to hate her. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 06:56 PM
i want to see her story though

she probably had relatives that died
06-12-2008, 07:02 PM
True, and I know Sims 3 is before Sims 2, but I don't think they're going to pay so much attention to her, lol.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
i think they will

she was a huge part of the community

they wont shut her out
06-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Oh, I wasn't saying they would forget her. Just, well, that she's not the only Sim in the entire game. ;]

06-12-2008, 07:20 PM
yeah but she is one of the popular ones

along with the goths lol

the rest are practically new
06-12-2008, 08:02 PM
She is related to the Goths, but she is a distant aunt, or an aunt that became distant.

I wonder why is her hubby dead, and why isn't she close to Morty in TS2.  And in this one screenshot, why is Cornelia in the graveyard?  (They may had just posted her picture there, just because she looks good in that scene...I hated the adding sims to pics we had saw...)

I heard that Gunther and  Cornelia died in a fire, or being burnt to death...I wanna see how...I am gonna watch them when they get old.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-12-2008, 10:54 PM
maybe Gunther is a Mad Scientist and experimented on the couch Cornelia was sitting on
06-12-2008, 11:01 PM
(06-12-2008 06:56 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:i want to see her story though
same

[Image: od8QQA8.png]