Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Career paths
06-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Career paths
So on the promo cd they told us all the career paths and there really wasn't that many which was kind of disappointing although it's enough and I'm sure we'll get more in ep's

but for two of them the music career and law enforcement career it said that you got to choose your path to either be a rock star or conductor for the music career and like spy or forensic analyst which is so cool hey? like maybe that is with all the career paths that within each career path there are even more separate paths you can take to be different things associated with that career!
what do you think?! Big Grin

<3
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Re: Career paths
i tihnk so

the careers are very broad, so they should have more paths
07-12-2008, 12:13 AM
I would be satisfied if we didn't have that many careers, but a lot of branches of the same main career. Like you said, Music: There are many genres; Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, just to name a few.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
07-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Yeah, I think that there will be different branches too.

Let's say that Dion wasn't a big fan of the guitar, nor rock music, but he was getting far in the music career, and he loved playing, let's say...the harp, and he had wicked skills in it.  So he may want to be...let's say...a famous harp player or as the video said, an orchestra conductor.

Yeah.  That makes the game more realistic too...not everyone has the same freaking job. 

I guess there has to, because I heard that only one sim can become mayor.  There can't be then mayors...and let's say that mayor was level 10 of politics...so if Sally is mayor, no one else can reach level 10.  So there has to be alternative level tens for the politics career, because that would be plain bull if there wasn't.  Everyone can't get ahead because Sally is in their way. 

So yeah, different branches should be right.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-12-2008, 12:32 PM
i agree with chanel i would prefer many diffrent ways of one career over many careers
for example if my sim Lili is a journalist she can either write for a newspaper, be on the radio or work for a TV station

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
07-12-2008, 05:58 PM
And let there be elections! If you have the other Sim in the same career, he can choose upon different actions and win the election as the new mayor! 8)
07-12-2008, 06:06 PM
I would love elections.

And the winner should be based on popularity and who is most loved.

Like let there be a election meter...the friends the sims already has will not be counted.  But the sim who reaches out to the most people and gets their total relationship meter highest during the election, runs the best campaign, and stuff gets elected.  That's how it will be fair to those sims that don't have a lot of friends.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
and certain branches can be intertwined

say your a music superstar, your so famous, that your next promotion you can go into movies if you want (Show Biz) or you can just go higher in the music career
07-12-2008, 06:29 PM
^ i think what you mean is connected to oppertunities
they showed how a sim in the political career had the opertunity to dip into the campign funds and he did it and got fired and then was offered a job in the criminal career

elections would be great

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
07-12-2008, 06:39 PM
(07-12-2008 06:29 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:^ i think what you mean is connected to oppertunities
they showed how a sim in the political career had the opertunity to dip into the campign funds and he did it and got fired and then was offered a job in the criminal career

elections would be great
yeah a little
but that would still be cool