Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Nannies
26-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Re: The Nannies
Yea I know they are so annoying. I also agree with sommie (hope its ok if I call you that {blush}) that the nanny watch the tv too much. They defiantley need a new system for the nanny but no doubtley EA will because they have started from sratch with the new game so they would have to, wouldn't they?

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Wow this thread was seriously bumped (post went from december to april)

Their aren't going to be nannies anymore, just teen babysitters.

And just curious, miss_sims3, do you write the same thing in every topic and post???

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
27-04-2009, 06:49 AM
I'd like it if when you hired a Nanny to "Track My Schedule" they become a playable Sim on the lot while they are there.

Not so much for the "Just for Now" option, but definitely for the longer periods of times when she'll be in the house.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
27-04-2009, 03:55 PM
(27-04-2009 06:49 AM)Jenipurr ♥ link Wrote:I'd like it if when you hired a Nanny to "Track My Schedule" they become a playable Sim on the lot while they are there.

Not so much for the "Just for Now" option, but definitely for the longer periods of times when she'll be in the house.

That would be great. This would prevent them from completely mucking up your babies!
YAY for jen!  Big Grin

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
27-04-2009, 07:38 PM
yes I also agree
because those nannies are so dumb and stupid
they don`t change the toddlers outfit and don`t put them in the highchairs!
27-04-2009, 07:47 PM
They put them in highchairs, but they forget to feed them, or take the bottle out of the fridge and put it down. Then she fetches the hungry toddler and puts him in crib. {lol}
27-04-2009, 07:53 PM
oh yeh thats true
i wonder why EA made them so fake and weird. lol
28-04-2009, 05:13 AM
I actually had a nanny cook a full meal without burning it for once :o  I posted a pic somewhere ... I think it's in the Summerstone family legacy thread somewhere.

But about my idea;

Like, when you hire a Nanny "Just For Now", it's usually so you can go buy clothes or meet a friend at a community lot but you can't take the baby.  So, since you'll be off with your sim doing stuff there and not actually on the lot, I think that wouldn't be so bad.

But, when your sim goes to work, if you have "Track My Schedule", then you don't follow your sim to work and you'll want to be able to control the nanny to make sure the baby is being taken care of properly.

Does that make sense?

[Image: 7cby.gif]
¤ [Image: IoSt.gif]
¤ [Image: uOW0.gif]
¤ [Image: RJvB.gif]
¤ [Image: UHS9.gif]

[Image: gWKu.gif]
¤ [Image: YYnt.gif]
¤ [Image: 0OH4.gif]
¤ [Image: OTpv.gif]
¤ [Image: 7mYH.gif]
¤ [Image: 9pAz.gif]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
28-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Yeah it does {yes}. I think thats a heaps better way of doing it. It would be much easier and you would actually be able to control what the nanny does! Love it.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
28-04-2009, 12:55 PM
To make you even more happy, now TEENS will be the nannies!

:DDDDD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3