Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 City Life Expansion Pack
21-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Re: The Sims 3 City Life Expansion Pack
psh, yeah i mean i didnt like the choice all that much all i cared about though was they WERE famous... so i didnt care... and i agree download-able stars would be much better being that you can choose... and if people STILL complain, they should just grow up.. haha  Big Grin

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2008, 10:26 AM
(20-12-2008 05:22 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:The only problem with Famous people ...

Is that no matter WHO they put in the game, SOMEONE will complain.

I love Hilary Duff, Drew Carey and Avril Lavigne ... they were SO awesome in TS and TS2 ... but not everyone thought that.  I remember sooo many people throwing a FIT because "Ew, Hilary Duff!"  and "OMG NOT Avril Lavigne!"  and "Who the {cursing} is Drew Carey? I don't want him in my game!"

Seriously, I don't think Real Life Famous people have a place in these games (outside of Will Wright, the GOD of The Sims, lol) because it causes too many arguments and tends to {cursing} people off, more than impress them.

Now, I know a lot of young people play TheSims Games, and would LOVE to have the actors from HSM or Twilight in their games, but me ... I'd hate it.  I have no interest in HSM or Twilight, I think they're overrated and I'm just not at all interested in having these actors strutting around my neighborhoods at random.

Now, if they're downloadable, that's different Smile  I remember downloading the Hilary Duff Sim just because I wanted the Hair and Outfit, but then deleted the actual Sim ... lol.

But for EAxis to include them in the game as default characters ... no, thank you.
what i mean is there own sims ea creates like just make a sim from scratch that isint famous!!

Oh another thing is skyscrapers and freeways/highways!!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

21-12-2008, 08:57 PM
My post was actually aimed toward what dana2112 had said ^_^;

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-12-2008, 12:38 AM
lol yay someone was responding to me... I LOVE THIS PLACE!  {woot}

but if people really have such a problem with whose in the game then they really dont appreciate it, at least they are putting famous people or semi- famous people IN the game!
Big Grin

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
22-12-2008, 06:46 AM
That's an awesome idea! It would be really cool ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
23-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Ok, great Idea's everyone, i'll be adding them to the main thread! Big Grin

But to solve the fanous people issue, what about a create-a-star screen? It could be like Create-A-Sim, except the sims you make immediately become NPC's.

that way, you can make your own stars. You could choose to make real-life stars, simmified real stars, brand new sim-stars, or a mixture! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
23-12-2008, 12:43 AM
omg amazing idea.... that way EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!!
Big Grin

23-12-2008, 04:54 AM
(23-12-2008 12:40 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Ok, great Idea's everyone, i'll be adding them to the main thread! Big Grin

But to solve the fanous people issue, what about a create-a-star screen? It could be like Create-A-Sim, except the sims you make immediately become NPC's.

that way, you can make your own stars. You could choose to make real-life stars, simmified real stars, brand new sim-stars, or a mixture! Big Grin
Create-An-NPC!
That's a good idea!  That way, we dont have to make a new family every time we need someone for our sims to marry!
23-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Oooh.  I like the Create-An-NPC idea!  It would actually only need to be a button that put random NPC's into the town (eh, they probably wouldn't be attractive, though.)  Or in CAS, you could have a little tick box with the options "Make famous" and "Make Non-playable Character."  =)

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
23-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah that would be perfect!!!!
But, you have a limit on how many townies and famous people you can have.
Only 3 famous sims, and and only 20 NPC/Townies.