Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
System Specs Revised
17-12-2008, 08:25 PM
System Specs Revised
Omg they took the specs down on the sims2 website.. it said its being revised..  what could this possibley mean!?!! that the specs were too low??? if so im not worried cuz my laptop is new. but what about all the others!!! im worried for them.. seriously what could this mean!

"Hi Simmers,

Many of you have noticed that the min specs and stickies have been deleted. We want to let you know that they are being revised at the moment and we'll have a much clearer minimum specs page up shortly.

Some of you will probably have questions. But we'll definitely post another sticky where Simmers can ask questions and also offer answers like the one we had up.

Thanks and we apologize for the inconvenience.
"

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Re: System Specs Revised
I am not worried at all either.  Especially since I have 8GB of RAM, a great graphics card, and a very huge hard drive.  *I just got it today!!!*  It's my baby!!!  Nothing downloaded is going on this baby...no crap...no school papers...nothing!!!  Well, TS3 is and other software programs for my major...

But I am concerned about everyone else.

Because it would suck so much if someone else can't play it, especially someone on this forum...especially if they have been waiting for the game forever and are super excited about it.  I hope it doesn't drastically change.

I thought the hard drive requirements were a bit low though.  TS2 took up more space on the base game.  The RAM may not change much at all or not at all.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply