Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Julzz Explains the sims3 Hardware Requirements are Nonsense !
20-12-2008, 05:54 AM
Re: Julzz Explains the sims3 Hardware Requirements are Nonsense !
dateline= Wrote:For everything we want, it adds more for the program. I may not be a programing wiz, but I know that the more a program has to offer, the higher the specs are going to be.

Well, I think the game needs more for the EPS. because the no loading only takes up 10mb of your hardrive or so.
but 2.1 ghz ?????  you gotten be kidding me

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2008, 06:10 AM
what is ghz the unit for ???

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
20-12-2008, 06:13 AM
dateline= Wrote:The hertz (symbol: Hz) is a measure of frequency, informally defined as the number of events occurring per second. ..

20-12-2008, 06:14 AM
wow, so 2.1 events occur per second? xD
i wanna see a computer blow up at like a billion ghz

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
20-12-2008, 06:21 AM
is 1918MB equivalent to 1.5GB? x]

also is windows vista home premium 6.o the same as that service pack thingy??
im lookin at vista requirements +_+

im pretty damn sure i wont be playin TS3 as soon as it comes out X]

20-12-2008, 06:41 AM
... and they told us that we would be able to play this game on our grandma's computer  {blink} I don't know what planet they're from.......
20-12-2008, 11:47 AM
(To tell the truth, I think as long as you fit the hard drive space, you may be good)  My cousin does not have TS2 requirements..,he was under RAM and his processor is something else...it ran, but his game is freaking...slow...I went to the bathroom, and watch a TV show before it loaded...and he's talking about be patient.  When a computer checks stuff...you are mostly to get by with everything, besides hard drive space.)

They are from the land of "We Were Spoiled Rich Kids and We Have Everything".

Why you think most of the TV shows are based in Cali with those spoiled teenagers?  None of that relates to the life of 90% of Americans.  I don't even watch those shows...too annoying and it's so unreal.  Their parents keeping up with the times and stuff in those shows...because they get more opportunities than the average person, and they know, because they get their kids whatever they want. (All the crap I have...I had to work for, or earn if my parents were buying it, or wait for Christmas...my birthday wasn't nothing) 

Maybe his grandma knows about computers...my grandma thinks a computer is a computer, no matter what it looks like.  Heck, to her, a camera is a PC.

I have two grandmas.  The granny on my dad's side has lots more money...and my grandpa is a car salesman...but they have lots of money...their house if far more technically advanced than my other grandma's house.  They have newer computers, they know more, they have HDTVs, ipods...etc.

My other grandma...she's poorer, she grew up poor, her husband...idk what my grandpa was...she had ten kids...she don't know what nothing is...the TV is the biggest technological invention to her.

2.4Ghz for Vista???  2.0 for XP?  That is a lot!!!!

I know my new one fits everything, but if I decided not to spend $1000 on my computer, and instead bought a cheaper one, I wouldn't have the requirements AND I'll be pissed.

My other computer, which is about 2 1/2 years old or 3 wouldn't be able to run on XP!!!

Their grannies must have new computers!  I'm sure their grannies aren't slow enough to keep up to date, with all the healthcare treatments and surgeries they get.  My grandma, she is so in the 60s when it comes to technology...clothes is different, but most of her grandchildren are computer majors, we say. "Leave her butt in the 60's.  She had ten kids, they'll care for her."

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
20-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Julzz, I'm sorry, but I cannot understand what you are trying to tell me. Sad

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
20-12-2008, 12:18 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=4255.msg154734#msg154734 date=1229750504]
is 1918MB equivalent to 1.5GB? x]

also is windows vista home premium 6.o the same as that service pack thingy??
im lookin at vista requirements +_+

im pretty damn sure i wont be playin TS3 as soon as it comes out X]

And for Amber,

1918MB = 1.918GB...so if you have that on your computer, then you are good.

And if your computer is new and didn't come out when Vista first came out, it may had came with the service pack, if not, you can download service pack 1 for Vista on Microsoft.com.  Think of service packs as a patch or upgrade.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
22-12-2008, 01:12 AM
so stuff Ea GAMES -.-

looks like i have to over clock my CPU TO 2.6 GHz and buy a new cooler. Liquid Cooler will do the trick.

who ever wants to play the sims3 PLEASE OVER CLOCK YOUR CPU  {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} Tongue