Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS LIVE?! THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.
20-12-2008, 03:00 AM
SIMS LIVE?! THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.
WHAT IF....... they have another online sims kind of thing were we all can interact with eachother again!? I know they  got rid of the old one.... but what if they did that again and made it better and people could get married in the sims life hook up have friends live with people... how AWESOME would that be!?

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2008, 03:44 AM
Re: SIMS LIVE?! THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.
{drool}

yes.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
20-12-2008, 06:37 AM
OMG THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!
20-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Well they said that they won't do it,since the Sims Online failed.
They kinda do a one shot deal :/

20-12-2008, 12:29 PM
That would be awesome, but [removed] is right. Smile

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
20-12-2008, 05:09 PM
TheSimsOnline was sooo awesome.

I just didn't have the money to keep up with it ... nor the time.

My sister and her at-the-time Fiance used to play it all the time. It was so cool to be able to get on there and chat with other Sim players!

With the technology they have today, the better gaming systems, graphics, sounds and so forth, if they could get someone to promote another online game, I think it would ROCK our socks off!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh you have to pay.....
21-12-2008, 01:47 AM
I think they should bring it back, I think the fact that they were using sims from the old sims games and old technology was the reason it failed. I'm sure if they did it again with something like the sims3 it would be better... I mean for goodness sake theres dollpalace.com which is even worse and theres tons of people on it!  {cursing}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
23-12-2008, 05:46 AM
they brought it back last january called ea land it was free than, and I loved it ,but they closed it Aug 1st I forgot why though.
23-12-2008, 07:50 PM
yeah with the technology these days anything is possible!
and if the sims people were reaaaaaaaaaaally nice, theyd make it for FREE

OMGOMGOMG!
i just thought, as a promotion or something..... whhhhhheeeeeeeeen you buy the sims 3 game they have a secret code that can only be punched in once [so no one can post it online for other people] and you type it in on the new and improved sims 3 online game and you get to play sims 3 online for freeeeeeeeeee!
yayayayaya