Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Birthday Parties
19-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Birthday Parties
I thought I would be a good Idea if your Sims friends had Birthday Parties or Weddings etc that you could be invited to and you would be able to buy them a pressant.. and the same for if your sims had parties to be able to get presants you might not be able to buy normally..
???
I can understand that it would be hard with all the NPC's you'd have to make and stuff but i t would be cool to go along that idea
Abi
x
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Re: Birthday Parties
Oooh yea! Getting invited to weddings would be really cool ;D

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Sounds good to me, but I must admit I am not into the party thing at all. But that is me.
19-03-2008, 06:50 PM
(19-03-2008 06:49 PM)summerbreeze link Wrote:Sounds good to me, but I must admit I am not into the party thing at all. But that is me.
Ditto...
19-03-2008, 07:33 PM
wouldn't that be A LOT of parites if EVERYONE is growing up in the same time? Because that would be townies AND people you make! Just my oppinion

Mirrors don't talk<br />And lucky for you, they don't laugh<br /><br />When you run from something it only stays with you longer<br />When you fight with something it only makes you stronger<br /><br /><br />&quot;We are soooo gangster, yo&quot;<br /><br /><br />So Stick that in your juice box... and suck it!<br /><br />^^^ just a few funny quotes^^^
19-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Party party.....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
19-03-2008, 08:05 PM
(19-03-2008 07:35 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:Party party.....

lol  ;D

I don't recall ever having a great party, so if they do I hope they make it easier for unsuccessful partiers like me *grin*

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Thats an awesome idea, being invited to parties and stuff. Something new to get in the mail!!! I loved the sims 2 when we got love letters in the mail, that was cute. On the mail topic thing...i thought it would be cool that if they have universities....the teens would have to apply to several universities and get either accepted or rejected...COOL! I think lol Big Grin