Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better animation for sims eating
19-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Re: Better animation for sims eating
(19-03-2008 03:55 AM)jlay link Wrote:One of my pet peeves while playing Sims is to NOT watch them eat. They look so weird when they eat, I hope the animation in The Sims 3 is a lot better.
Well, actually, they look weird in almost all facial expressions. It think it has to do with the mouth.
They will look a bit better, though, because I hear that their eyes will not be fixed...so that means they have actual eyeballs that move around? I think?
Ooh, I'm getting so excited!

lol. I am too! And yea sims are pigs when they eat. At least mine are!! I am thinking that with the better graphics, sims will look better even while eating.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Oh yea, the food just flies everywhere!! It's so annoying!

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 07:59 PM
If you guys think it's bad now, when the new game comes out, it's gonna be so realistic, you may just fast forward through dinner ;D

I don't mind watching them eat. But the new eyes in the sims3 are going to freak some people out. I was looking at the chef pic (the one where he's digging in the garbage) and his eyes are completely off to the side, just to look at that in motion must be freaky. They will probably eat like slobs with all kinds of crazy facial expressions and have shifty, scary eyes!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
19-03-2008, 08:01 PM
(19-03-2008 07:59 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:If you guys think it's bad now, when the new game comes out, it's gonna be so realistic, you may just fast forward through dinner ;D

I don't mind watching them eat. But the new eyes in the sims3 are going to freak some people out. I was looking at the chef pic (the one where he's digging in the garbage) and his eyes are completely off to the side, just to look at that in motion must be freaky. They will probably eat like slobs with all kinds of crazy facial expressions and have shifty, scary eyes!
That was something I never had to picture in my life...