Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnant Teens?
17-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Re: Pregnant Teens?
i think everyones taken this a bit too far. Yer, good idea to make it more realistic, but its never going to happen.

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 06:15 AM
i dont think that they want it to be THAT realistic. do you really want it so realistic that your sims overdose on crack or drink so much they drown in their own vomit? no thanks. i will stick to building relationships, improving skills, getting job promotions, etc.
19-03-2008, 11:38 AM
(19-03-2008 06:15 AM)hxcsimsfan link Wrote:
i dont think that they want it to be THAT realistic. do you really want it so realistic that your sims overdose on crack or drink so much they drown in their own vomit? no thanks. i will stick to building relationships, improving skills, getting job promotions, etc.

Well said. Smile

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
19-03-2008, 05:28 PM
They are not going to do that because i was looking at a thread on the sims 2 and it was talking about this, they aren't going to that because it becomes controversial like the religions. Tongue Then the moderater locked it saying that they would not be doing that. :'(
19-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Bad idea. Its like Jamie Lynn Spears.

Carpe diem.
19-03-2008, 06:03 PM
(19-03-2008 06:01 PM)lovelybrianna link Wrote:Bad idea. Its like Jamie Lynn Spears.

LOL! We could make her in TS3 if we had pregnant teens Tongue

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Would it not be great to have a X rated Sims just for us adults, I know that may not be fair to the younger ones but it would be really neat and I bet they would make a bundle Smile
19-03-2008, 06:05 PM
LOL! You would probably get funny looks if you went into a shop and bought an X Rated Sims game Tongue

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 07:09 PM
I'm not so hip on the pregnant teen idea. I mean it might be interesting for making some movies and other things like that, but... no, it's not a good thing to have in the game. It's not a good thing when a teenager gets pregnant, and having it in such a popular game will not give a good message. But I've always liked the Idea of my 'college peeps' getting pregnant and having to drop out of college or balance parenting and a kid.
19-03-2008, 07:33 PM
(19-03-2008 06:01 PM)lovelybrianna link Wrote:Bad idea. Its like Jamie Lynn Spears.
lol

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.