Hate it
too much of it
Makes everythig look really too paternery
takes away job of modders
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customization
20-03-2008, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2008 08:24 PM by Beccafarnzy.)
Re: Customization
I'll enjoy it if I just want to change the color to certain things, but usually I'm a CC junkie anyway. I know for a fact I will be downloading other peoples creations, esspecially if some of my favorite CC makers do things for TS3.

Though I do love the fact that they are trying to include things in the game, to make some form of customization easier for everyone.

Obsessive Little Otaku<br /><br />Ask if you want to know what I like.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 08:18 PM
I like customization but I'm not very good with it... i think that there should be some sort of program that comes with ts3 that you can make custom content while playing the game. THAT would be cool.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
20-03-2008, 08:21 PM
It's great for me! However, some people might have a hard time mixing things just right, turning the room into camouflage.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
20-03-2008, 08:26 PM
I love the idea and look forward to experimenting with it. I'll still download stuff too, though. I'm addicted to downloading!  ;D
20-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I love the idea I have wanted to do that for so long but just didnt have a clue and was a bit nervous incase I did something wrong and messed my game up completely. So this will be great looking forward to it and to hearing more about it Smile hope it will be easy LOL!!!
20-03-2008, 10:26 PM
(20-03-2008 08:18 PM)eowynrox link Wrote:I like customization but I'm not very good with it... i think that there should be some sort of program that comes with ts3 that you can make custom content while playing the game. THAT would be cool.

This sounds like we may be able to do that.

"Characters, however, are only one part of the equation. The Sims 3 also offers customisation for clothes, furniture and homes, which goes beyond anything the series has done before. The game now allows you to create a "fabric" - combining a pattern with colours of your choice - and then apply it to just about anything in the world through a simple drag-and-drop interface."
20-03-2008, 11:27 PM
i love customizing everything and my sims are no different

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
20-03-2008, 11:38 PM
[color=teal]i cant wait to comstomize all my sims
i cant stand the skintones that came with sims 2 they had too much of a yellowish undertone
and when ever i would download i could not find the pppppperfect skin
o and i like the fact we can change the eyes too!!!

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile