Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amber's Tea Party goes BAD !!
27-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Amber's Tea Party goes BAD !!
Hey guys; you're probably thinking what this is about. Well, some people and I (not mentioning names) and decided that the SF are getting boring, and we wanted to make it more random and fun for the rest of us! This is like the official nonsence thread, but an RP, about Amber's tea party going bad Sad Poor Amber. Anyway; enjoy, and make the forums AWESOMERRR Big Grin

Amber and Rena were sipping their tea delightfully; until a TEENAGE HUMAN NINGA TURTLE COMES with his ninja's and the local hobo? Anyways, so the girls get into fighting mode; holding their beer bottles and begin to throw them.
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2008, 04:20 AM
Re: Amber's Tea Party goes BAD !!
YES

Rena takes her siggeh and EATS it and uses her blubber to feed the squirrelssssssss

and AMBER NOT THOMAS's enemy, Master Bubbles, comes in and KILLS LEONARDO

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-12-2008, 04:26 AM
The squirrels then leap through the air, and land on the Hobo, and eat off his rags. Rena and Amber cover their eyes, and start slapping the air, hoping to hit the ninjas.
27-12-2008, 04:29 AM
The hobo, nicknamed N, is loved by a guy, because (s)he is a guy! LOL you'd get it. THE NAKED HOBO SPRINGS INTO THE AIR UNLEASHING COFFEE MUGS AT PUPPIES

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-12-2008, 04:32 AM
O.o;  (Next part's an inside joke with Amber and two others, so you might not get it)

Rena kept giving birth to the so-called puppies, and threw them and N and the "guy", as they flee'd in fear of the fugly puppies she produced. Anyways, Amber leaped for the punch scooping spoon thing, and whacked it across the hobo's head.
27-12-2008, 05:44 PM
This whole threads an inside joke, when you think about it ;]

The HOBO, angered with Amber, ran into SimsForums Inc. and screamed "/////////////////////////!" [lol habbo style] and was kicked out by N's boyfriend. LOL

27-12-2008, 11:09 PM
N's name was ReNge just FYI XD