Have fun with this one!

*CUTS RIBBON AND SERVES COOKIES*

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Re: Detectives RP.
How shall we start?
I haven't roleplayed in a long time.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
28-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Just make up a person that was killed and then make clues and stuff.

28-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Okay. I took CSI class three times. This should be fun. Big Grin

---

Niall watched as other crime investigators observed a body lying on the ground. "No blood, no nothing," he heard them saying in the distance. Chanel looked at everything very carefully. "Not even the slightest fingertip left behind. Or the simplest strand of hair." She wrote notes on her little notepad. Niall looked over her shoulder as she wrote. "What kind of mastermind did this? Were they wearing gloves and a suit!?" Chanel glanced at him. "We're not sure."

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
28-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Back at the CSI office of Chanel and Niall, they spread photo's of the body on the table and examined them, checking all the little details.

"As we know, the victim was a twenty-three year old woman called Martha Boyd." Niall said to Chanel and Ruby, a vampire detective.
"She was killed around 3am we think." Ruby muttered, leaning harder against the wall, her eyes all aglow.
Chanel scribbled down a few notes while nodding her head. " We have no evidence what was used as the weapon, but we need to get to forensic examintation right now." Niall replied, adjusting his hat. They paced down the hall quickly, passing through some other detectives.
"Good night Chanel, Niall and Ruby." Faelian, the examiner smiled. "This case is pretty tough but we found a small piece of evidence." Faelian declared.
"A piece of tissue paper." he replied.

28-12-2008, 11:38 PM
A week later, the body was tested in the lab. (Sorry, I forgot the name for the examination thingy... {blushing} ) Faelian walked out of the lab. "What's the 411?" Chanel asked. Faelian took off his goggles and faced Chanel and Niall. "Fractured neck. The head is almost broken off." Ruby walked in shortly after. "The wrist has an odd scar. I have my suspicions..." Ruby's voice trailed off as she stared into the distance. Niall and Chanel stole a glance at each other. Everyone stood in silence for a few seconds. Ruby finally managed to choke out, "I think it was vampire attack." Chanel and Niall's eyes bugged out completely before they started having fits of laughter. "Vampires," Niall said between laughs. "Right!" Ruby glowered at them. Faelian rubbed his temples in frustration. (That's a dude's name, right?)

29-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Yep.

The core in the depth of Ruby's eyes grew darker and darker.
"Oh your such a laugh, Ruby!" Niall laughed, patting her on the back.
Chanel guffawed shrilly but Faelian chimed in with "STOP IT, JUST STOP IT!". Ruby had red rings around her eyes.
"No one understands me!" Ruby cried, turning around and running down the hall. "Oh Ruby, were sorry!" Chanel said sadly, putting her hand out.
"It probably wasn't a vampire attack, maybe something large and sharp was hurled at her head?" Niall said toughtfully.
"Remember the tissue paper, what could it mean?" Faelian smirked, that same smirk to make him look like he's Mister Know-It-All.
"We have to find out, let's go question her husband, Richard." Chanel announced.

29-12-2008, 01:38 AM
just as they were leaving a new guy came in!
" Hi im Oliver a new guy they sent me to this case", Oliver said!
"Well we were just going off to see Richard, Marthas husband she's the one who deid!" Faelian said!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

29-12-2008, 02:11 AM
"Hmm, I don't think Ruby was joking.." [removed] said as she entered the room,blocking the entrance.
Niall,Chanel,Oliver and Faelian all looked at one another. "What do you mean?" Niall finally broke the silence.
"Well it seems as if this bite on his neck isn't anything like I've seen before" [removed] replied.
[removed] went over to the examining table and examined the neck of the victim. "What's the victim's name?" She asked. "Martha Boyd,we were just about to visit her husband" Chanel said.
"Martha?" [removed] replied "Yes,why?" said Faelian
"Martha is the mother of my childhood friend. My mother knows her mother" she replied.
[removed] left and the rest followed.

29-12-2008, 04:30 AM
Soon they got to the victims house!
"What were you doing at 2:00 am? one hour before your wife deid!"Channel asked to Richard while he was watering the plants."I was asleep Until i heard a bang and then went back to sleep",Richard said back." What happend next?", Oliver said.Richard paused and burst into tears,"I woke up at 4:00 am and another bang and then i could hear as if it was infront of our house glass breaking and a car alarm went off i saw my wife wasint beside me!
i  got up and found a broken window i looked outside and..." Richard cyred with tears!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]