Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detectives RP.
30-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Re: Detectives RP.
sorry for second post but no 1 is posting so!

Oliver was at a safe distance and dialed [removed]'s number." Hi [removed] i pretended i was in the marfia but", Oliver said exausted!"But what?" [removed] said."I'm sorry" Ollie cried then hang up!
"I'll be right back sorry!" [removed] yelled to the others!
She got into her car and drove off!
Oliver was near the alleyway sitting down looking rather odd!
[removed] looked in the alleyway a car drove off and the gang were missing!
there was a little bit of blood dripped from his head to his top!
[removed] got the first aid kit from her car and put a bandaid on Olivers head!
Oliver hopped to the car!" What happend" [removed] said." Nothing!" Oliver said confused
"all i remember is ..." Ollie stopped then said "they made me fall on the ground and i saw black after that".
[removed] drove off back to the doctors..

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2008, 01:27 PM
This RP is really fun!

The large hospital came into view over the horizon, as [removed] rocketed faster with every rev.
[removed] hopped out of the car and opened the back seat. Niall put his arm around Ollie's shoulder and lifted him into the car park.
Ruby dashed across to Niall, her blonde hair flying out behind her, along with her cape, with Faelian close behind her.
Soon all of them were next to the double doors. They crashed through, scurrying down the hall to the receptionist.
"Hello, how may I-" The receptionist asked in her dry, dull voice.
"WHERES THE GUN WOUND TREATMENT ROOM!" Ruby shrieked. The receptionist screamed loudly as Ruby's eyes burned into her's.
"On the second floor, third door on the right!" the receptionist, whose name was Wanda.
They hurried off down the hall very fast, hair twirling and clothes flowing.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
31-12-2008, 01:31 AM
They got into the esculater!
Bam second floor! Niall fell over with oliver and Oliver landed on his head with niall!
[removed] heard somithing in the distance coming from the first floor it sounded like gun shots!
Niall heard a voice saying " This is a hold up we just want the money"!
Naill holding Oliver got up and went into the 3rd room. When everybody was in they locked the door!

One hour later the teror rising had stopped they had to wait one hour in silence!
Ruby looked out the window!"They have gone", Ruby said!

31-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Ollie lay on his stomach in the pale green hospital bed, with Ruby and [removed] sitting in the chairs they pulled into the room from the hallway.
Chanel and Niall sneaked outside to Franny's diner across the road.
"I'll have the chilli chicken pasta with water." Niall ordered while Chanel opted for the garlic bread with pizza and water.
Three minutes later, the meal came. "Here are your fortune parchments, enjoy the meal." The waiter smiled, tucking a strand of his curly black hair behind his ear.
They ate their meal quickly, for they wanted to check the report on Ollie.
They walked out of the diner and Niall asked Chanel something.
"How come you didn't read your fortune?". "It would just say something stupid like Exspect the Unexspected!" Chanel said in a ghostly voice.
Then they saw Valerie in a alleyway with a lead pipe. "STOP! Your under arrest!" Niall shouted, holding up his badge.
Valerie dropped the pipe and crouched down, growling and hissing.
They snapped on cuffs to her and brought her in.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
31-12-2008, 03:14 AM
"What the hell did i do?" Valerie snapped. They had no choice but to go to [removed]!Instead Niall call [removed] to come down to open the car!" Where is the man your dealing with?" Chanel yelled!"What man?",Valerie awnserd!
soon they got to the police station! [removed] looked at her file."Hey guys remember thoose pills we found in her house well it seems she suffers Memory loss, really bad",[removed] said!"Well this helps!" Niall yelled...