Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detectives RP.
29-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Re: Detectives RP.
"You don't have to finish Richard, we know it's a terrible sight." Chanel said caringly, patting him on the back.
"Thank you detectives, I needed to tell someone about this." Richard moaned.
"You mean you didn't tell any realitives or friends?" Niall asked mysteriously.
"No. W-why?" Richard stammered, twiddling his thumbs.
Ollie and [removed] exchanged glances, "Thanks Richard." Chanel replied, getting up from the sofa.
They all sauntered out into the patio, when something caught their eyes.
A drip of blood and shards of glass, even though Martha was murdered in the alleyway ten blocks down from their house.
"Richard was lying!" Ollie shouted. "Hold it, maybe Richard wasn't lying, maybe Martha was cut by the glass when she struggled while the murderer brought her down to the alleyway." [removed] stated.
"[removed]'s right. we have to go to her sister's house now." Niall added quickly.
Hopping into [removed]'s car, since she was the one that drived the other detectives to Richard's house, they drove off and a steady speed.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2008, 04:28 PM
I said you guys followed, I never said you guys got into my car anywho XD
----
Everyone was back in the crime lab,wondering who was it.
"Does Richard or Martha have any close family or friends?" Niall asked. "No,he just said Niall" Chane replied who was examining the body once more. "I've found something unusual" Chanel exclaimed
"What is it" Niall,Faelian,and Oliver said together. "It's looks as if our murder is a beginner" she replied.
Faelian came closer to the body to re-examine it. "I see what she means" he said after a minute or two of silence.

29-12-2008, 09:10 PM
"This person left faint prints near the neck and chest area." Faelian said.
"It looks like the victim or murderer had hands covered in ash or soot." Faelain added.
"Likely the murderer. but I still can't get over this, who killed Martha?" Ollie asked mysteriously, scratching his head.
Niall and Chanel looked at eachother, their faces were quite pale.
"Thats a good question!" Faelian admitted, his cheeks blushed a apricot colour.
"Ooo, Faelian seems to be jealous?" [removed] joked, leaning forward towards him.
"Not really. I just thought it was a good question." Faelian sneered.
"Um, are you detectives working on Martha Boyd's murder case." A sweet voice questioned from the door.
Looking at the door, Ruby stood there, her blonde hair flowing back over her velvet cape that was attached to a red strapless top and cuffed jeans with dark red boots.
"I found two friends and two family members that you can question outside." Ruby smiled, showing her pointed teeth.

29-12-2008, 09:58 PM
(29-12-2008 04:30 AM)oliver link Wrote:Soon they got to the victims house!
"What were you doing at 2:00 am? one hour before your wife deid!"Channel
It's... spelled... CHANEL... As I've stated numerous times. Smile

Anyway, moving on...

---

Two children, called Sharlene and Damien, were standing outside, faces horrorstruck yet confused. There were two family friends close by, first the investigators would question the children. Faelian got down on his knees to talk to the children of Martha. "When did you last see your Mommy?" he asked them with a gentle voice. "When she tucked us into bed, at 9:00." Sharlene's little voice said. [removed] and Ruby exchanged a glance. Faelian looked up at them. He raised an eyebrow. "[removed], would you like to ask a question?" [removed] got down on her knees. "Did you see anything? If so, around what time?" Damien put his little finger to his chin as he considered. "Around 2, I woke up because I heard monsters in the distance. I got scared, so I went to Mommy's and Daddy's room. Mommy wasn't there and Daddy was crying on the floor next to broken glass. I asked him 'What happened? Where's Mommy?' And he looked up at me and told me everything that happened." Damien said. "And what did happen?" [removed] asked. Damien replied, "Around midnight a mystery person came to the house and broke the window. Daddy says this person was impossibly pale, fast, and strong. The person grabbed Mommy and threatened to kill her if Daddy didn't hand over me and Sharlene. Daddy said he wasn't going to give this person either, and he tried to fight them off. But the person crushed the wall to show how strong he was. Daddy backed off and the person flew away with Mommy."

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-12-2008, 11:28 PM
"Thank you for the wonderful information kids. you can go back with your Aunt Lana." Faelian said softly, patting them on the head.
The kids trotted away down the corridor, looking into the rooms sometimes.
Elmira, one of the family friends took off their coat and put it up on one of the hooks.
She slumped into the seat and Chanel and [removed] chatted to her.
"When was the last time you saw Martha?" Chanel asked the solemn looking woman.
"It was about 5:30pm, I went over to have a cup of tea with her. I rang the doorbell but no one answered. Then I heard laughing and shouting out in the back. So I opened the door and saw Damien chasing Sharlene around the big tree, then I saw Martha and her other friend, Valerie. Then instead of having tea, we had a few lemonades and a chat." Elmira explained.
"Did you see anything unusual?" [removed] asked politely.
"Well Valerie was looking down at a piece of paper a lot, but it wasn't usual paper...." Elmira trailed off.
"What kind of paper was it?" Chanel and [removed] said in perfect unison.
"Tissue paper." Elmira said with a smile. Chanel and [removed] gasped, after remembering the tissue paper that was found near the victim.

30-12-2008, 02:12 AM
"was this the peice of tissue paper she had?", Chanel said as she got the picture of the tissue paper and showed it to Elmira!
" Yes!" Elmira said while shaking." Thanks for your time you can go now",Chanel yelled. As soon as the two friends left the room they ran outside and Somyea said to the others " we have a suspect her name is Valerie"."Well what are you waiting for lets go!"Oliver yelled!
They hopped into Somyea's car and drove off to Valerie's house!
When they got there they smashed open the front door and went through the back door!
They found a gun in the pool along with 3 peices of tissue paper!
They hear a car pull up at the house!
they found medication in the kitchen before going outside!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

30-12-2008, 04:13 AM
It's spelled Chanel, Oliver. Please read the previous posts.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-12-2008, 04:17 AM
what the that time i checked it and it wasint  Channel waa?

30-12-2008, 04:46 AM
Hope you like the post Smile Sorry if I got some details wrong, I skim read.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanel and [removed] snuck around the corner, as Valerie and a man made their way through the back gate. The couple were laughing, and grasping eachother's hands. Chanel grapped [removed]'s arm and yanked her behind a bush.
"The police are on my case, you know?" said Valerie, as her and the man sat down by the pool side.
"I was questioned by Detective Rena, 'cause she spotted me hanging out with you."
"Why would they think I killed her? They have no evidence, and i'll make sure they don't get any at all." The man leaned in and kissed V's lips.
"I'm gonna head off, me and the boys are gonna hang out tonight. By the alleyway," the man said.
"Just be carefull, alright babe?" Valerie wrapped her arms around her body as the man bent over and picked up the gun that was floating in the pool. He reached into his pocket and reloaded, then shot at the bushes, practicing his aim.
Chanel fell to the ground, nibbling her bottom lip, holding her arm. [removed] took off her bandena and wrapped it around Chanel's arm. Valerie stood up and slid the back door open, making her way inside.
"I'll get you to the nearest doctor, he'll stitch it up for you," whispered [removed], as she helped Chanel back to the car. Niall awaited patiently, and saw Chanel was hurt. "You alright? What happened?" he questioned.
"JUST DRIVE!" yelled Chanel, and the car went zooming along the road.
"After we get Chanel fixed up, we should talk to detective Rena, she talked to Valerie's mystery man," said [removed].
"Finally that girl does some work!" yelled Faelian. Ruby kept her head down, her bright blonde hair covering her face, as she was touching her pointy teeth.
30-12-2008, 06:13 AM
just before they got to the doctor they saw the alleyway!
They pulled over and Oliver got out!" The rest of you go to the hospital while i pretend i am apart of the marfia", Oliver wishperd!
Oliver walked to the gang as he walked past they tripped him over!
He got out his gun and pointed it at them!"Hey dont take it to personaly!" a young man said meanly!
Another man pushed me back onto the ground as i got up!
"Hey im a mudur do you want to get killed", Oliver said trying to disgues his voice.
The young man pulled him up!
Oliver then suddenly ran away trying to call the others...