Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if Cassandra is not born?
08-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Re: What if Cassandra is not born?
Yeah, MTV sucks today.  It used to be when I was a kid...I loved Daria, Beavis and Butthead, and Celebrity Deathmatch.  Then they had the different types of music videos.  And all we do see is horrible reality shows about stunts and sluts, and cribs...like we care about someone's house.  It's like them saying, "Look at my house that you paid for that you can't never have." 

Then scary movies are the same too.  Everyone either dies at the end, one person survives, or it has this incomplete ending.  And it doesn't come to a good incomplete end, it's the ending where you are like..."Is this it?  What happened?  This is not the end of the freaking movie!  This is the end!  I want my money back!"  It's like you are in the middle of the movie, then someone pernamently shuts off the screen.  It's a shame the last horror creatures anyone could remember are:  Freddy Krueger, Jason, Michael Myers, and Chucky...creatures from the 80's.  Then when they make movies in these series today, they ruin the movie...they make it into a teenage s3x and kill movie...or doll...then they turned Chucky into a comedy movie?  I was angry when the Seed of Chucky wasn't scary!!!

Today, shows are based off the popular idea at the time.  Today's popular ideas are spoiled sluts, stunts, and...I just summarized each show.  In the 80's/90's shows lasted many seasons because they related to people and were about their own unique idea, the episodes were different and everything.  Today, shows are canceled after two or three seasons, because they do not relate to the average person, the characters and perfect...the parent tries to be the kid's friend, and all that stuff.  Today, shows are about who's pregnant, or stupid teenagers or people hooking up or cheating on each other.  Then they have problems with increasing amounts of teenage pregnancy...it's because the media makes pregnancy seem so cute and awesome that girls end up wanting a baby to get attention.  In high school, we had girls carry around dolls!  Then for dress up day, one girl chose to be pregnant...and she ended up getting pregnant after graduation anyways.

Romance shows aren't romance shows anymore.  Today, romance is the same thing as being a whore too.  That's why the romantic trait has been taken out, because they thought it meant the same thing as flirty.  To tell the truth, gays makes the best romantic movies...their movies, they actually love each other, and go through what the real person goes through with love.  It's not like today's love movies where you automatically get your love at the beginning of the movie, and things are perfect.  Gay romance and drama movies are some of the best ones.  Some people are so homophobic, they don't even watch it, they are thinking about it's a gay movie.  I look at the plot...not the movie.  Most movies on my hard drive has their own original plots, or made by small film directors.  They are rarely from 2005-2008.

***I really need my own website where I can rant about stuff. {lol}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 05:12 AM
....  That was a long rant lol

I love Rugrats!  I can never find what channel its on though Sad
10-01-2009, 05:19 AM
It's cancelled.

So far, I found and downloaded or ripped about 20 episodes.  That was the freaking show.  If I could find it on DVD, I would buy it, but all the DVDs are at the library.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Canceled?!?!?!
I thought it was on some channel that i didnt have lol

It doesnt even air anymore?
10-01-2009, 05:27 AM
From what I heard of...no, but you can watch it online at Nick and Megavideo has episodes.

10-01-2009, 05:50 AM
ya, I watch it online.  I haven't seen it on TV in forever.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Where do you watch it at?  Just wanna know, in case you have another website, so I can watch more episodes I haven't seen recently.

And at my age, it is freaking funny.  When I was a kid, it would be like the babies rocked, the adults sucked.  Now, everyone is funny...even the adults.  Those babies were freaking bad.

10-01-2009, 06:05 AM
no, I watch it where you do, I don't know of another site but I'm sure if I looked hard enough there would be one.  Youtube might have episodes too, I watched another show on youtube for a while so it never hurts to look there.  I hate how cartoons these days are sooo stupid, they aren't even that funny, the rugrats was hilarious, of course now I get them but they were always funny.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 06:11 AM
Cartoon these days are fart and booger jokes, with no storyline to it.

Then they aren't memorable, I bet 10 years from now, the kids today won't even be wondering about their favorite cartoons.  They would forget the name of the show and the characters.  Rugrats, it's been 5 or so years...well, more, since I didn't have cable at my house, but I still remember names...even of the adults...I remember Betty's weird looking husband's name.  And that's one weird looking man.

They did have some freaky looking parents...Didi--WOAH!

And they did have some dirty jokes in there.  Stu cracks me up.

10-01-2009, 06:24 AM
haha, ya, they did have pretty bad jokes lol! 

The only cartoon I watch these days is southpark.  I love that cartoon but that's about it and it's not on cartoon network, which I understand but cartoon network, the station that is all about cartoons, has the worst cartoons out there.