Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Schedules?
29-12-2008, 03:28 AM
Schedules?
If this has been talked about already, sorry.  :] 

Wouldn't it be a good idea if there were schedules in the game?  Kind of like going to work and stuff.  You could have coffee at the Cafe every Sunday with a friend, or work out at the gym every Friday!  It would be easier, because Sims could just automatically go to those places on those days, instead of having to be directed.

What do you think?  {blush}

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Re: Schedules?
i think i'd like that! maybe not like something you do every
Sunday for example but sometimes it's hard to keep track of things.
for example, let's say you want your sim family to adopt. Sometimes i'll do that
and i won't remember because i'm busy doing something else so when the adoption van
comes around i'm like..huh?? ???.....OHHHH!!! rriiightt..i was adopting. {blush}

anyhow, it'd be interesting and maybe a little less confusing if you had a sort of planner
to keep checking to see if you have anything planned.
maybe your a person who likes to plan alot and has their lives perfectly set out for them..
well the planner could make that possible!

i'm not sure about something that makes the sims do something on their own.. {unsure}
'cuz what if you want them to do something completely different?

haha,  i talk too much Wink
29-12-2008, 09:47 PM
I like that idea. It would add more realism to it!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
30-12-2008, 02:25 AM
i like the idea  {yes} but would you really like to have coffee with a friend every sunday so mabye it should change as well mabye each day you select what to do for each sim or mabye every week!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

30-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Ooo yes I really like this idea but like sheep! just said I think it shouldn't be something you have to do like you should be able to go make the plans and it will show up on like some sort of planner but you can call and cancel with the sim you made plans with

that was kind of the stupid thing about dates in nightlife you'd ask someone out on a date and you'd forget that you had a baby at home that you couldn't leave or something like that and so you couldn't get there in time and the person would get pissed off at you because you ditched them and you couldn't call and cancel so I really think they need that in the game so you can't have silly screw ups like that in the game

&lt;3
01-01-2009, 03:16 AM
I think this would be a good idea. It would be a way of controlling th efamilies you don't want to control.

For example, you could scheule the next week for the smith family, so you can go and play the jones family. then you could switch around for the next week.

I think this would be AWESOME!!

It would stop people complaining about the five save slots, and not being able to control their sims lives! This is an epic idea. I hope that maxis though of this and put it in the game, and they just haven't told us about it yet.

And I think it would be simple and easy to to. the sims will be directed by the computer randomly anyway. It's just like normal action queueing, just over a longer period of time.

Oh I do hope this is included!!

Hooray for the OP.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
01-01-2009, 10:19 PM
{no} Sorry but it would be easier. Thats not the point I think thought. Say you had schedule book, you would follow it but lets say the your.....kid died or something. You would not follow you schedule you would drop everything and cry, right?? Besides knowing me if i were that Sim i would go crazy, but maybe i did not read your question to the fullested
~Jal Ninja {tophat}

~Jal Ninja
02-01-2009, 07:33 AM
well if your sim son deid then you should be able to click on the phone and click a button saying "Quit plans"!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-01-2009, 03:45 PM
i still dont thing it is like real life. besides may be a sched. book, but not just leave your sim to follow it, I mean there son could die and since you think your sim is on a schedule and does not need help you could be playing with another sim and not knowing.

~Jal Ninja
03-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Well, obviously the schedule wouldn't have to be completely rock solid. Just, your plans.

Like, in the sims 2. If you planned out your sims' next 8 interactions, and by the 4th someone had started a fire, or their son died, or something major, then they would cancel out those interactions and go and see what's happening. It would be like that. PLUS sims are more smart now, who knows what they could accomplish.

It's like us, in real life, we (sometimes) plan out our day, but if someone calls us and say that our son has just died, then it's obviously gonna affect everything else we do. It would be like that. People have to stop treating sims like morons.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]