Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Would you like to join the Stone Barer's?
Yes [PM ALL OF US!]
Nup. [YOU SUCK!]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Union of the Gemstoners
30-12-2008, 11:55 PM
The Union of the Gemstoners
There are four Stone Barer's. To apply to become one, PM Chanel, Rena, Amber and [removed] [in the same message]. Fill out following:
Name:
Do you live in 'Harmonia' or 'Freakia'?:
Any powers?:
Will you RP constantly?:
Any comments?

Harmonia. The woods sparkled with great delight and happiness. The grass was covered with wet dew; and the young girls were laughing. The scenery was bright; the sun was shining above them. The bird tweeted, as it was mating seasons, and the bunnies hopped along the river bank. The water was a dazzling clear colour; as the children skidded smooth rocks along the middle of the river. A girl with green hair; a girl with red hair; and girl with blue hair; and a smaller girl with light brown hair; the colour of the leaves in autumn.

Emerald sat under the shade of the great oak tree; resting her head on the tree trunk. Ruby soon joined her, and Topaz and Sapphire were still skidding stones. Ruby was biting a bright red apple, and she soon said, "Guys, you should try these, they have a dazzling flavour! Delicious!" She took another bite into the apple, and pointed to the apple tree across the park. All of them ran over together.
"Topaz! Get into my shoulders and reach up for three apples!" shouted Sapphire, as she flicked her hair out of the way.
"Alrighty, but be careful! Don't drop me!" Yelled Topaz, as Saphhire bent over. Emerald and Ruby watched from the distance, making bowls in their hands, getting ready to catch the apples Topaz would throw down. Topaz was already on up near the tree, tugging on an apple that wouldn't come off. The boys from the other side of the land, known as Freakia, started to run up to the girls. Their nicknames were 'Flea', 'Forks' and 'Stab'. They were laughing like crazy, and walked up to the girls.
"Hello there ladies!" yelled Flea, as he grabbed Sapphire's arm, and knocked her over. Forks grabbed Emerald and Stab grabbed Ruby. Topaz was now dangling from the tree, crying.
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Re: The Union of the Gemstoners
Sapphire bit Flea and kicked his feet, trying to trip him over, too. Emerald and Ruby hung onto each other, trying to stay together, but were easily pulled apart by the monsters. Topaz struggled to climb down the tree, encouraging the girls to hold on for a little while longer. Ruby spit the bit of apple in her mouth at Stab, who closed his eyes and let go of one arm to wipe his eye. Topaz decided to give up and launch herself off of the tree, and staggered to get off of the ground. Emerald kept sitting down, resisting Fork's pull. Topaz stumbled over to them, and threw an Apple at Stab's struggling grip on Ruby, which knocked him down, sending a raging Ruby toward Flea

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
31-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Ruby rolled down and hitted Flea "Hey watch it!" said Flea
"Watch it? Watch it? What the hell do you mean to watch it you monster?!" said Emerald. Then she got the branches of the tree and hit Flea from Ruby,and Forks,and Stab. "What the?" said Stab after he limped his way up. "What you thought we were just little girls?" said Topaz then all of the sudden the earth started shaking. The three guy stood still, Sapphire controlled the water nearby in the pond and washed the boys with salt water. "My eyes!" yelled Forks Ruby created a ring of fire around the boys,who started panicking and tried to get out.

"Ha! Now you can't go!" yelled out Topaz as soon as she hit the ground.

31-12-2008, 12:56 AM
The four of them stood there, with their arms crossed.
"Well, what are we gonna do with 'em?" questioned Sapphire.
"Give 'em kooties!" giggle Topaz, now puckering her lips. Ruby moved her hand down slowly, which made the flame burn down a bit. The boys began to run, screaming. Emerald lifted her hand up, and pointed at the boys. Vines began to fly from the trees. They flew so quickly that the boys had no time to think. They were suddenly tied up with vines. Tmhe girls giggled, and ran up to them; and started to kiss their cheeks.
"Eww...Eww..GET OFF ME! YUCKY!!" yelled the boys. Topaz reached into her poket and pulled out red lipstick. Each of the girls passed it around and wrote their names on the boy's bodies. Emeraldflung her hand down, and the vines went back to where they belong. The boys ran away; yelling, "KOOTIES!". The four girls linked arms and waled back to the river. The time was 4:34pm, and the sky was a bright orange. The girls sat under the shady oak tree, and started to watch the sun go down.
31-12-2008, 02:10 AM
"I wonder why we got stuck with this powers" said Ruby
"Hmmm maybe they're meant to be used for good" replied Emerald who was skipping a rock over the river
"It's a bit humid" complained Topaz who looked at Sapphire. Sapphire sighed then waved her hand and lifted some water from the river and sprinkled it over Topaz.
"So you guys wanna come to my house?" asked Emerald. "Sure I have nothing better to do then make water storms" replied Sapphire and all of the girls laughed. "So it's settled then everyone at my house. Slumber Party?" said Emerald with a chuckle. They all nodded,and they went to each of their houses

6:15
The girls all went to Emerald's house by using their powers. They weren't allowed too,but since it was about nighttime no one would see them. "Hey guys" said Emerald as she opened the door,she gestured her hand for them to come in.

Whenever any of the girl's parents were out the girls could feel safe and normal and use their powers as they please. Well until they hear someone coming in. None of the girl's parents knew about their extraordinary ability. They thought if they told then the town would consider them freaks and kick them out.

"So what cheesy movie are we watching this time,Em?" said Ruby as she entered.
The fireplace was empty and it was always Ruby's thing to turn it on. She placed her hand on the fireplace and it lit up. Sapphire poured some water into the cups,and Topaz made some popcorn then she shook the ground. "Ughh show off" said the other girls then they all rolled their eyes.

31-12-2008, 02:17 AM
I was about to write something good but then you posted. {blush}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
31-12-2008, 02:34 AM
Niall-Did you apply?

31-12-2008, 04:22 AM
Sapphire and Topaz reached into the bowl of popcorn and began to throw them at Ruby. Emerald bent over, and put "Silent Hill" into the DVD player. The girls cuddled up on the floor; lying down on pillows, with the light off, and a heavy blanket ontop of them.
31-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Topaz whimpered quietly as the suspense grew bigger in each scene. Sapphire cracked up each time something scary happened, while Ruby sat, trying not to soak it in, knowing she'd have nightmares about it later. Emerald was the only one who quietly and cooperatively watched the movie.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
31-12-2008, 07:20 AM
When it came to a really scary scene, Ruby and Topaz jumped really high, activating their powers. The area around Ruby was full of fire, and the ground was shaking. As soon as Sapphire's bursts of giggles stopped, Emerald sighed and got up to get another blanket, as the one they were using was burnt. Ruby laughed. "Sorry." she said. She followed Emerald to her room. While Sapphire and Topaz were sitting on the floor, they heard a hushed laughter of boys. Topaz snuck a look at the window. She saw a huge stack of water guns on the floor. She nudged Sapphire. Sapphire followed Topaz's gaze. It turns out Forks, Flea and Stab thought that they could get revenge on the girls by soaking them. Topaz sighed. "Not on my watch" she said as she and Sapphire walked to the door.

---

Oh, and just to clarify, I'm the one who voted "NUP, YOU SUCK". Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!