Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Would you like to join the Stone Barer's?
Yes [PM ALL OF US!]
Nup. [YOU SUCK!]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Union of the Gemstoners
08-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Re: The Union of the Gemstoners
When they arrived inside, Diamond and Amethyst stayed for dinner, then went home.
As soon as the girls were dressed for bed, they met in Sapphire's room.
"I hate those Freakia boys..." Sapphire comlplained.
"Stab's pretty cute..." Ruby remarked, before getting hit with a pillow.
"Y'know, Topaz, I always thought YOU liked Amethyst." Emerald accused.
"WHAT?!" Topaz screeched.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL THAT--"
"Just kidding." Emerald said smoothly.
Ruby smiled. "Purple is a nice color..."
Sapphire laughed.
"Well, y'know that I always thought Moonstone from down the street was
cute..." Sapphire smiled.
"He's going out with Opal." Ruby yawned, getting knocked with another pillow
Topaz rolled her eyes. "Flea is goregous, but his name..."
Emerald giggled.
"Well this is boring. I'm going to bed." Ruby yawned once more, and the girls all returned to their rooms.
--

When morning came, everyone watched T.V. while Topaz and Ruby made omlettes.
Because Amethyst was coming over, Ruby was used as the fourth stovetop burner.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Emerald and Sapphire began to set the table. When Emerald places cups down, Sapphire filled them with water, using her powers. Amythest walked into the room, looking from side to side, then he sat on a chair at the table, and sat silently, no one realised he had walked in. Topaz got wind to blow the omlettes onto the plates, on the table.
"Morning Amythest!" yelled Ruby. He sat the quietly, head down.
"I know you don't like me as much as the others, but you can at least say hi..." mumbled Ruby, now catching on fire.
"Chill Ruby, i'm sure it's not anything personal..." whispered Emerald in her ear. She put her hand on Ruby's back, and backed away, her hand now red. Amythest looked up, and opened his mouth, then closed it, without making a sound.
"You alright? What happened?" questioned Topaz, and she pulled out the chair next to him, and sat down.
"I did something horrible yesterday, but please don't hate me..." he muttered, a tear dropping on his omlette. The other girls sat at he table, now staring at him. Sapphire made a ball of water, and put it into her mouth.
"I was out wondering at night with Diamond. It was late, so I told her to go home and get some rest. I came across the Freakia boys, and I really hurt Flea..." he started.
"Well, they deserve it, for continuously hurting us, and taking Emerald and Ruby!" said Topaz, flicking her short hair out of her face.
"No, not like that. I mean, I couldn't control myself. I had these powers that I never had before..."
"Like what?" asked Sapphire, curiously.
"Well, I had all your powers, and mine, like, all in one go. I could send out all the powers at once..." Ruby and Emerald sat open-eyed, mouth dropping open.
09-01-2009, 12:30 AM
"That's... very strange." Emerald said, putting her hand on his shoulder.
"DID YOU LIKE, GO SUPERNOVA OR SOMETHING?!" Ruby jumped around, illustrating the scene.
"How bad was Flea hurt?" Sapphire worried.
"Nothing too bad..." Amethyst explained. "But the oddest thing was, I could read your thoughts."
"Whatever." Topaz rolled her eyes.
"No, really. Ruby, you were thinking about a kitten beating up a sushi-person. Emerald, you were thinking about growing African violets in the garden, and Sapphire was thinking about changing Flea's name, and Sapphire was thinking about drowning a girl named Opal."
"Woah." Topaz said.
"Mmmm..." Emerald and Sapphire said.
"WHAT KIND OF SUSHI WAS IT?" Ruby screamed.
"Spicy Tuna."
"Damn." Ruby continued dancing around. "AND IT WAS SO COOL!"
"So, what should I do about this?"
"Not sure," Emerald said, "But I know for a fact you should stay away from those Freakia boys..."

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
The chimes outside twinkled with a pleasant sound, as a small bird hopped onto the wall.
Everyone ate in complete silence, for the talk about the powers had been enough.
Just then, a raspy knock came to the door and Sapphire went to open it.
Moonstone Mada, the boy that Sapphire had a crush on, was standing there.
Any girl would love to have Moonstone as their boyfriend, with his mysterious glowing eyes, and his silver hair.
But then she realised the angry face he had . "Moonstone, what happened?" Sapphire asked kindly.
"Opal, that cheating b*tch!" Moonstone shouted with rage. "No need to swear, tell me what exactly happened?" Sapphire asked.
"We were sitting at the pond, skimming stones when Onyx came over, and started flirting, I told him to go away and he grabbed me by coller and lifted me off the ground! Then he threw me, just to show off his strenght. Then Opal couldn't resist and dumped me on the spot!" Moonstone told her carefully.
"Don't worry, we will talk to Opal and Onyx!" Sapphire insisted.
"Thanks!" Moonstone said happily, running off.

(PS. Diamond is my real gemstone, but it sounded girly, so I put Diamond in the story as my sister, also I picked Amethyst because it's February gemstone, the month Sims 3 comes out!)

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Sapphire went inside and shook Ruby.
"Hey, Ruby! I need your help..."
"Lemme sleep..." Ruby nodded off again. Suddenly the door knocked. Sapphire opened it and Amethyst showed up.
"Oh, hey. Come on in." Sapphire greeted. Amethyst nodded and sat on the couch. Ruby sent annoyed, sulking glances at him.
"Diamond's powers are changing." Amethyst said.
"Oh really?" Sapphire asked.
"She doesn't have my powers anymore.. she can read minds and such. I found out because she told me that you need help confronting Opal and Onyx."
"Impressive."
"Ruby, your dreams are quite interesting... you dream of random creatures. And of me choking on a chicken wing."
"Oh..." Ruby smiled.
Sapphire rolled her eyes and stood.
"So, lets go talk to Onyx and Opal!" Sapphire said.
"I'm coming too, this should be fun." Ruby stood.
"Mm!" Amethyst nodded.