Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Would you like to join the Stone Barer's?
Yes [PM ALL OF US!]
Nup. [YOU SUCK!]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Union of the Gemstoners
31-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Re: The Union of the Gemstoners
The four girls ran down to the basement of the house, and looked around for some water balloons. When they did, they ran up the stairs and into the kitchen, where they were filled up. The girls took Topaz's lipstick, and wrote on the balloons. One by one, they drew short red lines on their faces. They were ready for action.

Emerald ran around the back, with the others, and pointed to the ladder leading to the flat roof of the house. The climbed up slowly, trying to avoid making noise. Ruby began the countdown; mouthing it. Three, two, one. The girls threw the water balloons onto the boys, and they took cover under a tree. The girls laughed, as Forks bent down and picked up the remaining piece of one of the hundreds of balloons. It read, "We're not little girls."
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2008, 02:07 PM
"Let's get outta here!" Stab shouted to the other members of their gang.
They scrambled down the garden as a shadowy figure appeared at the gate.
"Who the heck is that, c'mon lets go the other way!" Flea stated, turning around and dashing down the path.
But the person at the gate, waved their hand over their head and the clouds in the sky jumbled and changed, one of them glided down gracefully and landed softly beside their leg.
They hopped onto the cloud, which looked like a hand. It carried them quickly along and dropped them mid-air as it hit the ground.
"Hello boy's." The voice muttered, standing up from their crouched position.
"Who are you, dude!?" all of them said in unison. The stanger didn't say a word but they pointed out their finger and a white flash of light gathered at the point.
It spiraled towards them and they all screamed in pain.
Forks, Flea and Stab ran off into the distance, hopping up and down.
"Woah, that was awesome!" Topaz shrieked, getting down the ladder.
"Tah-dah!" The person took off the robe and threw it to the ground.
"Amethyst!" The girls all giggled.
"Hello, I wanted to give those idiots some payback for taking my baby sister's tricycle."Amethyst smiled, moving his purple fringe out of the way.
"Oh and sorry bout the singed tree trunk from my lightning blast." Amethyst added.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
02-01-2009, 04:39 AM
Ruby rolled her eyes and slightly burned Niall's back, for the tiniest second.
"YOW!" Niall jumped in the air, as if he was just shot.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He screamed.
"I'm not a baby." Ruby, annoyed, walked away, annoyed with Amythyst's show off-ish style while Emerald used her powers to fix the tree trunk. When they entered the house, Sapphire got some water for tea and Ruby boiled it, while Emerald grew fresh tea leaves.
"Isn't it a little to warm outside to have hot tea?" asked Amethyst. Topaz, lazily stood up and the the temperature began to drop, until it felt like a cool, late autumn day.
"Impressive, Topaz. Cool in summer." Emerald sang as the leaves quickly grew.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
02-01-2009, 05:00 AM
"It's kind of weird, though. I'm going home. I wasn't exactly prepared for winter weather," Amethyst said in an annoyed tone. "Bye, girls."
Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Ostentatious," she said.
"I know, it's only 63 degrees." Ruby agreed.
Topaz shrugged. "Now let's drink our tea."
Emerald lit the fireplace, and the girls huddled around it. Then it got too hot. "Topaz, make it colder," Sapphire commanded. Topaz dropped the temperature to 32 degrees. "I'm not the AC," She mumbled.
When the girls finished the tea, first they sat and talked about normal things, but then, Ruby's eyes had a certain spark to them.
Emerald glared at her. "I know that look. You have a mischevious idea."
Ruby squealed. "Truth or Dare, Truth or Dare, let's play!"
Topaz backed up. "No thanks. I'm out."
Ruby stuck her tongue out at her. "Boring, boring, boring." She turned to Sapphire. "You're first."

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-01-2009, 12:51 PM
"Hmm, truth." whispered Sapphire.
"Who do you think is the hottest out of the Freakia boys? Forks, Stab or Flea?" answered Ruby.
"I reckon ... hmm ... Flea." Sapphire giggled and turned to Topaz. Emerald, climbed on top of Topaz, and said;
"Ewww; I reckon Forks is hotter!" She then rolled off and threw the blanket over her head. The sunlight in the morning was beginning to shine through the window in Emerald's room.
"What are you talking about, Stab is wayyyy braver and cuter than the others!" interupted Topaz.
"You've decided to play!?" the girls shreiked. They seemed to be good at timing their phrases.
"NO! Just wanted to contribute, that's all..." mumbled Topaz, as she burried her head in her arms, and let her hair fall over her face.
"Can we stop talking about the cuties from across the town!" yelled Ruby, as she began to tie up her messy hair. The girls giggled, and began to change into their day clothes.
02-01-2009, 07:31 PM
The girls followed Emerald into the garden, her hair flowing behing her as it brushed into Topaz's face.
Topaz coughed and spitted as she muttered "That felt like a cobweb!".
The girls hopped onto the curbing and tight roped along it. Sapphire lost her balance and nearly toppled over, but she used a blast of water to help her.
Then out of the corner of Emerald's eye, she saw Stab and Flea, sneering and guffawing.
"Uh-oh, looks like the boys from Freakia decided to pay a visit." Ruby stated, noticing Emerald's stare.
"C'mon, let's ambush 'em." Topaz whispered, pulling the girls into the shadows.
"Ambushing eh?" Forks smirked, whipping out a water pistol.
"RUN!" Sapphire shrieked, getting off her feet. The girls took off, dashing near the hedgerow.
Flea threw a stink bomb into the garden, right beneath Ruby. She let out a scream as it blew up and spewed clouds of green while the stench circled around them.
Soon Ruby opened her eyes, to see her friends running over the hills, and to see the guys standing over her.

02-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Topaz saw that they had left Ruby and almost instantly, she had a plan. Sapphire was going to help. Sapphire sent a rush of water to the boys, and Topaz dropped the temperature so low, they froze. Ruby stayed warm with her powers and ran to them, but somehow, they escaped the ice and caught up with her.
Flea held aRuby while Stab and whats his face got Topaz and Emerald, leaving Sapphired, but she needed help to save her friends...

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
02-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Suddenly, Sapphire felt sudden rage growing inside of her.
Her legs trembled from the power that was generating from her.
Then her eyes grew glowing blue and she raised her hands triumphantly into the air.
Then it happened, a huge tidal wave appeared behind her, it's massive body waving in the sky.
"WHAT THE HECK?!?!" everyone said, shouting at the top of their voices.
"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE BUT MY POWERS HAVE GROWN TO THE STRONGEST IT CAN REACH!!" Shapphire screeched, in a voice that was unreconizable.
The wave loomed closer and crashed against the houses. Amethyst looked over the fence.
"I was wondering if you- you.... HOLY CRUD!" Amethyst yelled, falling into Emerald's garden.
Sapphire let out a almighty scream as the wave crashed down ontop of everyone, drenching them instantly.
Soon the water dissapeared beneath the mountains back into the rivers and streams.
Everyone laid on the grass, soaked to the bone and breathing heavily.
Amethyst was the first to open his eyes, to notice Sapphire not moving and wide-eyed on the ground.

02-01-2009, 09:38 PM
eh, you can continue ;]

05-01-2009, 03:10 AM
I will thank you very much,Ruby ;D
----
"I,I don't know what happened" stuttered Sapphire as she layed on the floor unable to move.
All the other girls were started to wake up. "What happened Sapphire?" asked Topaz as she got the leaves off her and everyone else except for Flea,Stab,and Fork who laid on the earthy ground. Ruby was drying everyone off. She could make flames or dry things/people off.
"She doesn't know,you okay Sapphire?" asked Amethyst. Sapphire wrote out the word 'No' with water.
"I think she might have used up all her powers or most of it. She needs to rest" declared Emerald.

"What about those three morons?"asked Topaz as she pointed to the lying trio who looked knocked out.
Ruby shrugged then said "Just leave them there" "RUBY!"yelled Emerald and Topaz "You just can't do that" Emerald finished. "Fine Fine" replied Ruby "Want me to help you up, Sapphire?" asked Amethyst who was already putting his arms around Sapphire's waist so he could help her up. Sapphire nodded. He lifted her up but then Ruby and Emerald were by their sides. "We'll take it from here. Why don't you take the losers to their houses?" suggested Topaz. Amethyst just nodded and got a cloud from the sky he laid the boys onto it and flew away in the sky. "Wonder what that's about?" asked Ruby who was carrying Sapphire by the shoulder, Emerald had the other shoulder. "He was just helping" said Topaz as she led the way "Uh huh" Emerald and Ruby said together. Sapphire was just as knocked out as the boys. She used too much power in such a short time. She need some time to rest.