Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Would you like to join the Stone Barer's?
Yes [PM ALL OF US!]
Nup. [YOU SUCK!]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Union of the Gemstoners
05-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Re: The Union of the Gemstoners
Emerald and Topaz held Sapphire while Ruby and Amythyst joined them in walking back to the house.
"I can touch her, but carrying her too long is dangerous for me."
"I see."
"Look, thanks for helping her, and If you are really exhausted, the guest room has a bet set up."
Amythyst smiled. "Thanks."
Rolling her eyes, Ruby looked at Sapphire. She seemed very tired. Emerald grew a large platform of vines to lift them to Sappire's window; a quicker alternative to walking up stairs. Topaz opened the window, and helped Sapphire in. Topaz lowered the temperature of the room to help Sapphire regain her powers. Ruby and Amythyst entered the house, and Ruby nodded toward the guest room before going to meet up with Topaz and Emerald.
"Topaz, can you heat up my room for me?" asked Ruby.
"Mhm!" Topaz nodded.
"G'nite." they all exchanged, and didn't wake up until next afternoon.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2009, 05:06 PM
A cool breeze filtered into the house as everyone woke up from frightning dreams.
Emerald stood in the kitchen, streching and yawning, and using a vine to flip pancakes.
Amethyst stumbled into the kitchen, his hair crackled with sparks of electricity.
"Morning, more like afternoon." Emerald muttered, checking on the pancakes.
"I had the worst dream last night, all of us died a painful death in it." Amethyst explained, smoothing his hair down. Emerald just mumbled and opened the cupboard.
Topaz walked into the room, but shrieked. "Amethyst, why did you electrify the carpet!" She yelled angrily, the ground shaking lightly. "Remember, I can't help it!" Amethyst replied, leaning against the wall.
"Oh yeah, and Sapphire looks a bit better." Topaz added, sniffing the air.
Emerald used vines to open the cupboards to get plates and forks and knifes, while Topaz brought pancakes up to Sapphire.
Sitting down, they ate their food quickly and decided on what to do next.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
05-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Ruby woke up, annoyed and half asleep as always, with a cheerful happy Sapphire bouncing behind her.
"Good Morning!" Amythyst said, happily. Ruby gave him a cold stare for a moment then slumped on the couch. Sapphire, began to sit on the couch too, and so did Amythyst and Topaz. Everyone began talking until the pancakes were done.
"Mmm, these are really good, Emerald." Amythyst sang. Sapphire offered to wash the dishes, while Ruby and Emerald went to get dresed. Pretty soon, Ruby was already down, because Emerald was indesicive about what to wear. Topaz eyed Ruby suspiciously. "Are you still grumpy." Ruby smiled.
"Nope."

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
05-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Topaz shrugged her shoulders and walked outside, where Sapphire was watering plants, with her powers of course.
Amethyst blew cold wind in Emerald's face, because he can bring storms.
Ruby stomped around on her own, far away from the group. Sapphire was so happy she filled a water balloon at the water pump and threw it at Ruby's back.
"Aah!" Ruby screamed, jolting her hands up into the air like a protective barrier.
Amethyst had sneaked off and went to his house across the street, he brought his baby sister out and hid behind the fence.
He put her on his shoulders and stood up, as his baby sister, Diamond said between laughter "CATCH THIS!",
Amethyst and Diamond threw their balloons, knocking over Emerald and Topaz.
Everyone started to laugh as the water balloon fight was on.

05-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Sapphire was a pro. She knocked people down with quick shots of ballon.
Topaz was able to shoot frozen and boiling water balloons and Emerald was able to use plants to store the water in. Ruby stayed inside, glancing at the kids playing with water. She looked at Amythyst's pretty sister, Diamond, and waved. Topaz threw a giant boiling water balloon at Sapphire, who shrieked and sent 20 back at her.

05-01-2009, 06:19 PM
The both of the girls were knocked off their feet, and tumbled to the ground.
Amethyst and Diamond dashed over to help them up, but Emerald ambushed them and fired water balloons.
They fell back onto their backs and started to laugh, Emerald helped them up with a gleeful smile.
Topaz and Sapphire got up, and shook their clothes and hair. The five kids hurried into the park, as Ruby sighed scornfully.
"I don't need them, stupid friends!" Ruby thought bitterly, stomping up into the room she stayed in.
She stuffed her things into her sleeping bag, and tried to look for her hair brush.
She found it with green hair on it, she then was filled with rage because Emerald used it when she was asleep.
She shrieked and burned the hair brush, also burning the vanity.
"Oh no!" Ruby cried, through a gasp. Ruby grabbed her bag and hurried down the stairs and out the back door.

05-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Ruby snuck out quietly while Sapphire drenched Emerald in water. Her plants came to help her, but they couldn't block Topaz's boiling hot water balloons and Emerald's vines began to die.
"OOPS! I'm so sorry!" Topaz said, rushing to go see Emerald."
"Eh, no big deal. It needs a bit of plant food to recover quickly." Diamond, getting tired, asked Amythyst if she could go inside and have luch, and she did. After a while, everyone else got tired and decided to go inside.

05-01-2009, 06:37 PM
All of them didn't know what to do, they all had bored expressions and were cradling their heads in their hands.
"I am mega-bored, why can't it be winter?" Ruby wailed, frowning.
Emerald nudged Ruby, coughed and pointed to Amethyst. Ruby skipped over and asked him. "Amethyst? Can you make it snoooow?" Ruby said cutely.
"Um, I don't know, don't you think we could do something else?" Amethyst said thoughtfully.
"Make it snow or I'll burn you to a crisp, storm-boy!" Ruby replied, gritting her teeth.
"OK,OK!" Amethyst gasped. They all went outside and let Amethyst get to work.
He closed his eyes and the suddenly the temprature dropped rapidly.
Snow fell quickly and it covered the ground. "Cool!" All the girls yelled, running to their houses to get their snow gear. Amethyst just smiled and went to his house to get his things.

05-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Sapphire went to her house to get an extra warm coat so she wouldn't freeze. Emerald's power was useless in
such cold weather, so she just played around in her snow suit. Ruby sill had on her summer clothes; she wasn't cold at all. Topaz too was in casual clothes; she kept the weather around her mild. Amethyst came out in his snow clothes too; even though he didn't need to, and he threw a snowball at Ruby's face. The snowball immediatly melted into a puddle of water and she threw a snowball back at him. Sapphire could only throw ice, but those were powerful, and Emerald had a hard time dodging them.
"I love the snow!" Topaz cheered, and Sapphire nodded in agreement.

05-01-2009, 07:00 PM
They decided to make a snowman, by using their powers.
Amethyst and Topaz rolled up some snow into giants clumps to use as the two body parts.
Ruby burned some twigs off the tree and Sapphire gathered some coal and put it in her coat pockets.
Emerald grew some carrots and picked the juiciest looking one. Diamond waddled out in a stuffed up coat and had a top hat in her hands.
"Since dad's a magician, he has spare top hats." Amethyst said to the girls as he lifted Diamond up to put it on.
Flowers sprouted out of the hat, making Diamond laugh. "Oops." Amethyst giggled.
The girls laughed aswell, and they jumped into the snow, about to make snow angels.