Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Would you like to join the Stone Barer's?
Yes [PM ALL OF US!]
Nup. [YOU SUCK!]
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Union of the Gemstoners
05-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Re: The Union of the Gemstoners
Diamond's tiny snow angel came out very nicely, and so did Emerald's and Ruby's. Topaz had a hard tine getting up from her snow angel, but still enjoyed it. Sapphire's was puffy from her coat. Amethyst's had fake muscles on it. Ruby rolled her eyes and melted off the muscles.
"Time for hot chocolate," smiled Emerald, and they all went inside and Sapphire began to make hot cocoa for everyone. Topaz decided on what show they were watching. As soon as the hot cocoa came out, Runy whispered to Topaz and Topaz smiled. Amethyst took a sip of his drink and shivered.
"Why is this so c-c-cold??" He asked, and Ruby rolled her eyes.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2009, 07:18 PM
The show was very good, it was a game show where people had to do tasks and were competing for 5000 in cash.
"Go Isabelle!" Topaz cheered, punching the air. "Go Chandler!" Sapphire and Amethyst shouted back at the TV.
"Go no one!" Ruby yelled shrilly. Everyone looked at her weirdly, and persiperation beaded on her forehead.
When everyone finsihed their hot coco and the show was finished, they all went back outside.
Then they saw it, in the park, was Flea, Forks and Stab, singing and dancing in the snow.
"Quick, Topaz get the camera!" Emerald whispered to her. Topaz ran inside and hurried back, sniggering.
She handed the camera to Emerald who used long grass to life them up for a better view.
Stabs held hands with Flea and they spun round and round, while Forks skipped around them.
"This is a beautiful moment!" Amethyst guffawed. Everyone agreed, for it was going well, until the grass split.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
05-01-2009, 07:27 PM
im guessing that by the grass splitting, you mean the snow melt and spring came??

As soon as the snow melted, the boys stopped playing and the Topaz came too late with the camera. The plants began to gow, and Emerald smiled. Breeze blew aroun softly, and the sun warmed the grass. Ruby ran out onto the grass and rested on her back. Diamond joined her.
"Spring time is my favorite time because i love watching the flowers that Emerald grows, and Sapphire has a good time because she can play water games..."
Amethyst smiled to see that Diamond was having fun. Topaz smirked and said
"I told you Ruby isn't so bad."
Emerald and Sapphire help each other water the plants, and Topaz kept Sapphire fueled by making rain above her. All of the sudden, Diamond shrieked and they all saw Flea, Scab and Forks grabbing Diamond and Ruby.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
05-01-2009, 07:41 PM
"Hehe, you'll never see your friends again, dweebs!" Flea smirked, pulling Ruby by the hand.
"You can be my queen!" Flea smiled, showing bad teeth. "I'd never be your queen you freakazoid!" Ruby screeched, kicking him in the shin.
Flea puckered his lips and made sucking noises. Ruby grimmaced and tried to pull away.
Emerald and Topaz rushed up to Flea and pushed him, he toppled over and smacked into Scab who crashed into Forks.
Diamond ran over to Amethyst, he hugged her and told her to go home.
She scurried off and everyone stood over the guys. "What did we tell you? never come back to Harmonia, or we'll take you down again!" Emerald announced.
"Sorry! we just came to say....your captured!" Forks screamed, getting out a net and dropping it over everyone.
"Fraid not!" Ruby yelled, using flames, but it didn't work.
All three of them smirked, "it's indestructable!" all of them said in unison.
Forks, Flea and Scab grabbed the net and dragged them into Freakia.

05-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Topaz clung onto Emerald, who had never been in Freakia before. They all sat quietly in the net, looked around. The only one screaming was Sapphire, who tried to weaken the ropes by making them damp.
"LET US OUT!" she screamed, and Flea, Forks, and Stab just chuckled and tugged on the net harder. Topaz tried to freeze the wet ropes and break them, but they WERE indestructible.
"Why are you taking us here?" Emerald asked.
"We'll tell you once we go over the border to Freakia." sniiled Stab.
Ruby quietly sat and had a sad look on her face. No one every really saw Ruby look so weak, and she
seemed very frightened. She wanted some comfort from something, as soon as they crossed the line.

05-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Then Freakia came into view, the withered old trees and fog-filled air choked the land.
Everyone's eyes opened wide and they all sputtered from the smoke and thick fog.
Forks kicked Topaz in the shoulder and Flea stuck his tongue out.
Topaz started to cry as tears streamed down her face. Amethyst put his arm to the ground and felt the dry, scratchy road.
"So we'll bring you to my house and we'll torture you!" Stab stated nastily.
"No please not torture!" Amethyst replied sarcastically. Flea jabbed him in the head for saying that.
Amethyst rubbed it and crossed his arms tightly, while Topaz clinged to Emerald.
Then they came to an arupt stop, they arrived at Stab's house.
He dragged them to the back and opened and basement latch and pulled the bag down with him.
They arrived in the torture room, which had a lot of menacing stuff.
"Let the torment begin!" Forks called from the top of the stairs, as they heard the click of the lock.

05-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Ruby clasped her hands over her ears and looked at Amethyst. He helped her leave the net. Ruby smiled but then pulled her hand away and hung on to Sapphire. Amethyst couldn't help but to laugh.
"What are you planning to do to us?!" Emerald screamed.
"Almost all of you will be tortured, but one will not." Flea said.
Ruby clasped onto Sapphire and looked at Topaz. Topaz got out of the net and began to make the air colder but Forks grabbed her before she did.
"Which one of us isn't getting tortured?" Sapphire asked.
"The one I plan to make my queen." Stab sneered.
"Who?" Topaz asked.

05-01-2009, 09:57 PM
"RUBY!" Stab laughed crazily, clenching his fists and shaking them wildly.
Everyone gasped, then looked at Ruby. She had a bewildered face and her eyes were gleaming.
"No way, were not gonna let you take her as queen!" Amethyst declared, standing beside Ruby.
"Shock 'em!" Flea insisted to Forks, who shot a blast out of a large gun.
Amethyst used lightning to clash against the blast, as sparks flew everywhere.
"It's too strong!" Amethyst shouted, his hands pushing back closer to his face.
Alas, the blast was too strong and it collided with Amethyst, sending him crashing to the wall.
"Amethyst!" Topaz shrieked, running towards him. "Topaz, no!" Emerald screamed.
Another blast caught Topaz in the chest, she sprawled to the floor.
Flea then grabbed Emerald and Stab grabbed Ruby. "Blast the prisoner!" Stab yelled.
Forks aimed for Emerald's stomach and fired. But she ducked, and Flea was shot.
Forks let out a scream and aimed again, fired, and shot Emerald.
Now, Stab was dragging a crying Ruby into another room.

05-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Emerald tried to grow a vine to grab his legs, but no plants could
grow in such a bad environment.  Emerald bedan to kick at forks, alond with the help of Topaz. Sapphire could hold down Flea all by herself because he was already weak from the blast. Ruby couldn't flame up unless she was happy, and so Stab took her to the bridge to the castle.
Amethyst got up and began to chase after her, and Topaz knew he couldn't do it alone so she followed him.
Just then, Topaz chilled the air with her powers and was able to barely freeze Stab's feet to the ground. But Stab was stronger and was abled to bring her in the castle.
"We have to jump in order to get in before the drawbridge closes!" Topaz shouted; and they leaped in just in time.

05-01-2009, 10:28 PM
They rolled along the floor, but got up to their feet and started to run.
Topaz and Amethyst passed many rooms, ranging from a drawing room, a lounge and a banquet room.
Up ahead, they saw two large gaurds, their faces covered by a black hood.
One of the gaurds took a swipe at Topaz but she knocked him back into a statue and it crushed him. The second gaurd was a girl, she was much faster and smarter than her aquaintance.
"Your not getting anywhere, and your definately not going to stop the marraige between Stab and Ruby!" The gaurd said scornfully.
Amethyst grew tired of her talking so he attacked her with a hail stone shower.
They ran up the stairs up to the second floor and zipped to the flight of stairs.
Meanwhile, Ruby stood in the changing room, putting on her wedding dress but she was crying sorrowfully.