Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ctrl+shift+c not working
31-12-2008, 10:37 PM
ctrl+shift+c not working
i've just finished putting the sims 2 on my laptop. it has vista but tons of memory on the new entertainment laptop so i'm confused as to why i can't get the line to come up? any suggestions? i can't play the game without cheating for money. lol

{cursing}
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Re: ctrl+shift+c not working
I use a Vista laptop, and mine seems to pop up.
Are you making sure your holding down all the buttons at the same time?
Try exiting out of the game and re-trying. If that doesn't work, try un-installing the game then re-installing it.
:D

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
31-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Are you on an HP laptop? You have to set the shortcut up for it or something. Bat should know more about that xD Or you could just google it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Yeah, if you are using an HP laptop, all HP computers use that shortcut to open a program. Try going here to read about it.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Yeah, Mostly Hp laptops do this because when i worked with them i seem it doesn't have a keyboard Shortcut.

Since i am A Microsoft MVP. i came across info to help you create a keyboard shortcut Smile

Creating a keyboard shortcut

1. Right-click the desktop shortcut, and then click Properties.
  2. On the Shortcut tab, click in the Shortcut Key box.
  3. Press the keyboard combination that you want to use to start the program. The shortcut combination must consist of one character (a letter, number, or symbol) plus at least two of the following three keys: CTRL, ALT, and SHIFT.
  4. Click OK.

Back to the top
Troubleshooting

* The default combination is CTRL+ALT; if you press only a character key, Windows XP automatically adds CTRL+ALT. To use other combinations of the three required keys, press those keys before you press the character key.
    * A keyboard shortcut does not work if it conflicts with a keyboard combination that is used in the program that is currently active.

Back to the top
APPLIES TO

* Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    * Microsoft Windows XP Professional

There Much Much Better help  {lol} {lol} {lol}

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
08-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Actually, this question is now answered in the sticky at the top.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-01-2009, 02:55 AM
dateline= Wrote:Actually, this question is now answered in the sticky at the top.

Yeah i knew that...

{lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {yawn} {yawn} {yawn}

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc