Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-01-2009, 03:36 AM
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooo!

im gonna be first to line up

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think there will be that big a line, lol.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
01-01-2009, 03:51 AM
aha.
I agree :P
I didn't know about Sims until maybe... three months ago? Way after it and the orginal Sims was released.
I probably won't even worry about getting TS3 until at least half a year after it comes out. I still want to collect all the EP's and stuff packs for TS2 and get my use out of them before I plan on even thinking about buying TS3. Plus, I think not much has changed other than the faces being more round, some more in-game options, better building tools, different items, more realistic looking ghosts and things like that.
Sure, it'll be fun and new when I get it half a year from now ((or even later)), but I'm not all that hyper about it ;D I'm sure it'll be a big improvement, and there are lots of people going crazy, but with me and my ((little to no)) funds, I don't think I'll be able to move onto another game so quickly after spazzing about this one xD

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
01-01-2009, 04:33 AM
The months have really passed by fast!

I can't believe that TS3 is only a month away!  I remember when I first found out about it in March.  I was thinking TS3 was only a myth, until the PC game magazine came out with the first ever preview of it.  By the way TS3 was looking like then, I was expecting it to be a late 09 or 2010 title.  But when they announced Feb. 2009, like when was that?  Summer or something?  I was super excited.  Now a month away...I hope January passes by just as fast as November and December.  November passed by so fast, that I don't even recall if November came this year.

I have already preordered it and am gonna be there when it comes in!  I know that it wouldn't be a blood-hungry line, especially where I live.  People usually do that with the console games...especially men over shooters.  People hate The Sims or haven't heard of it, I have barely met another person that loved The Sims besides my cousin, and my friend whom I gave one of my copies of TS2 base game to.  I may give her all of my TS2 games when TS3 comes out, and if I am happy with it.

I heard that America has like almost the lowest fan base of The Sims in the world.  But with the violent games and mature games, we are up top.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-01-2009, 04:42 AM
lol yeah there usually isnt a big line but im always paranoid thinking like OMG ALL THE GAMES ARE GONNA BE GONE BY THE TIME I GET THERE! and i get there and they open the box because im the first one there lol

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
01-01-2009, 04:53 AM
It's always like that for me.  I always preorder every single game I want, so it's not a new thing to me.

Bad thing is that people usually get it in droves after the game comes out.  Like for this one game, I was on my way to pick up my preordered copy, but my cousin really wanted this game, but didn't bother to preorder.  And when we first left to go to Gamestop, they had 10 copies left, when we got there, we were in time to get the last copy. 

So yeah, people usually get it on release date.  But that was Devil May Cry 4, a really huge game, and very popular, and the gamer men love it.  TS3 has a different fanbase, like children who probably can't get it or have to wait after school, and women usually aren't like men...rush out and kill for a game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-01-2009, 06:33 AM
Is New Zealand and Australia still getting a week earlier?? {blink}

And OMGSH, 2008 went sooooo quickly! We have been waiting for this game for almost a year now!!

Like it says in my Astrological Diary for the 20th of Feb: "A light at the end of a tunnel and time for some grounding."

And for the 13th, when I think it's coming out in NZ: "Make sure you get clear on the details on any agreements."

{blush}
01-01-2009, 06:46 AM
It is still too far away.  Smile
I want it now.
01-01-2009, 07:26 AM
Yep,the Sims 3 isn't to far from here now.A month goes by really fast but,I guess it could be slower because we all will be waiting for the arrival of the game.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a copy of the game once it comes out since not to many people around my area play the game plus,I haven't seen to much advertisment for the game at all really.

I can't wait for the game to come out.I'm ready for the game and I'm ready.
01-01-2009, 12:49 PM
I can't believe so much has gone by. I was hoping it would end up sort of like this way. Kind of quick but memorable. I wish we had more updates but I see it at a bittersweet release. Like everything will be excused and forgotten once we pop that cd in. I'm so glad I preordered my game.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!