Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ghosts and traits
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
ghosts and traits
i just had a thought after looking at Mr. crumplebottoms ghost.
if a person had the traits evil, kleptomaniac, hot-headed, dare devil, mean spirited and then died and became a ghost would the ghost do everything as if when he was alive?

and what would the color of the ghost depend on this time? is it either by traits or how the person died?
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Re: ghosts and traits
I think it will be something like that. Like, per say Mrs. Crumplebottom's late husband had an evil trait. His ghost would do certain evil things like, turn on the burner on the stove, steal all the toilet paper (not that far fetched I hope lol) or, cut on the lights in Mrs. Crumplebottom's bedroom while she is trying to sleep. Or make her slippers float in thin air and freak her out. Things like that. But only if he died in the house and they didn't have a proper burial for him.

I think sims that were laid to rest, or were good will stay in the ground. You can visit them and pay your respects but they won't show up to your house and freak you out or anything. But I think in the Science career if you wanted to revive a ghost, or see one it's possible.

I still think ghosts that haven't been burried still can scare the crap out of our sims though.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
12-01-2009, 09:21 PM
that would definitely be interesting.

I hope that good and kind ghosts will try to be friends with your children, like Casper. 8) And they won't try to scare the sims away, but if they indeed scare they would feel sad and cry, cause it didn't turn out the way they wanted to.

But I'd still like kids to become friends with ghosts! {rolleyes}
12-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Lol! Thats a good idea about Casper lol
If a good ghost scared someone, they would be all freaked out and sad lol
But an evil ghost would laugh and do it again lol
13-01-2009, 01:21 AM
I wonder with the traits if the sims would call the cops on their own if there is a house party out of hand, just like in the Sims 2 you'll get a bubble saying that the neighbors have complained on their neighbors for the loudness. That would be funny to see Mrs. Crumplebottom storming to the phone to phone them.  {lol} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!