Traits:Charismatic,Materialistic

Jayda
Traits: Conversationalist,Charismatic,Good Sense of Humor

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2009, 02:53 AM
Re: Let's Have A Little TS3 Family Fun
That's a nice family you made.

I love their first names, and you have also chosen a unique last name.  Good job on the names.

I wish the game was out now, so we can post pictures of our sims!

And I like the fact that you have a good combination/balance of traits.

Each sim has their own personality, but the kids has a little from their parents too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-01-2009, 12:06 AM
I like that family too. I imagine they will be very fashionable from the names of designers like Dior and Dereon.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
07-01-2009, 06:53 PM
The Youness Family

1.  Carson Youness
    Adult
    Traits:  Frugal, Workaholic, Stubborn, Bookworm, Perfectionist
    Looks:  Caucasian, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, kinda cute looking, but in a nerdy way.  Always likes to wear dressy
                clothes.

2.  Faye Youness
    Young Adult
    Traits:  Materialistic, Stubborn, Neat, Snob, Dislikes Children
    Looks:  African American, peach skinned, hazel eyes, wavy, brown hair, not skinny, but has a good shape to her.  Loves
                wearing fancy clothing..clothing that looks like it wasn't cheap.

3.  Demarco Youness
    Teen ***Carson's son from a previous marriage***
    Traits:  Shy, Ambitious, Grumpy, Workaholic
      Looks:  Mexican/Caucasian.  He's a really skinny boy, dresses kind of like his father, but not as nerdy.  Coal black
                hair and blue eyes, tanned-skinned.

4.  Charity Youness
    Toddler
    Traits:  Hot-Headed, Snob
    Looks:  A little lighter than her mother, brown hair with a little blonde in it, hazel eyes.  Looks like an little angel with
                some spunk in her.  She is expensively dressed like her mother.

Bio:  When Carson's ex-wife, Mariosa died in a car wreck, he was devastated.  He thought that he could never find love again, until he met Faye.  Faye was much younger than him, but she saw him for who he was.  Faye didn't like the fact that Carson had a teenage son, but hey, he is almost grown and would be out the house soon.  Faye wanted to live the life with Carson, the fancy life.  Carson had a good job and lots of money to go with it, but instead of spending it, Carson always invested his money.  Bad thing is that Faye is a spoiled brat, and to keep his wife happy, he gives her a large allowance every month.  One day, Faye found out that she was pregnant.  She was upset and didn't want to keep the baby, knowing the baby would only cost money too.  But she decided to not have an abortion on Charity, because Carson was happy with the pregnancy, when he saw her dressing (she tried to hide it, but he found out like that).  How would Chairty turn out with a mother that does not want to be a mother to her and a father that is always at work?  Would Carson go crazy with Faye's bad spending habits?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Hope Fyne
traits : good , good sense of humor , family orientated, materialistic, charismatic
Looks: blond hair, blue eyes a little on the skinny side and dresses as her mother did ( or like a mother )

Faith Fyne
traits : clumsy , hot headed, flirty, romantic and schmoozer
looks : blonde hair, blue eyes, a liitle too much on the skinny side and dresses a little too revealingly

Story line : Hope and Faith Fyne are twin sisters with very different personalities. faith is a woman with plenty of boyfriends and is looking for a spot in desparate housewives. hope is a woman who is currently pregnant with her fiance's ( charlie Hornblower ) baby girl but she dosent know it yet. with these two sisters you can be sure that there will be plenty of funny and mischevious moments. ( based on the comedy series Hope and  Faith )     
09-01-2009, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2009 07:36 PM by sims3luva22.)
The Richardsons:

Joseph Richardson
:
Fortunate, fam or, handy, conversationalist, creative

Career:Business

Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair n beard, glasses, handsome, good shape, bright green eyes.
Bio: Joe adores his family and has worked very hard to offer them everything he didn't have growing up.

Saundra Richardson (Joe's wife)

green thumbed, worrywort, frugal, natty cook,neat.
Career: I'm thinking artist/stay at home mom or teacher/stay at home mom.
Appearance: Hispanic, beautiful, brown hair ans eyes, motherly yet sexy appearance, curvaceous.
Bio: Sandra is bold, loves to save money though she had a very well off upbringing. She enjoys cooking natural and delicious dishes for her family. She keeps a clean house as well. Worries constantly for the well being of her family.

Luka Richardson (pronounced luke*a)
Nice, brave,gsoh, fam or, handy
Career:sports
Appearance: Very handsome like his father. Green eyes, preppy look, muscualar (from a career in sports)
Bio: The oldest brother of the Richardson family, life is simple for this sim. He adores friends and family, has a gf he wants to propose to soon and loves life to the fullest.

Claudia Richardson:  nosey, hopeless romantic, socialite, whiney(aka, bitch hehe)
Appearance: (Teen) with long light brown hair, green eyes, very pretty, thin, overly skantilly clad.
Bio: Claudia is the eldest of the Richardson twins and she doesn't loose a chance to let everyone know it. Spoiled rotten, nosey, and very social. She can be seen hanging around the school yard on the latest popular boy. Of course she isn't one of a kind like she believes, you have yet to meet Claudio.

Claudio Richardson: Innapropriate, EVIL, Pariter, Daredevil.
Appearance: Handsome, thin, light green eyes with specs of brown, light brown hair, plump lips, rugged appearance. A little prep mixed with very bad boy Wink
Bio: This bad ass is always in trouble but there may be just one sweet girl who can calm his storm. And it's not his mother. Always in competition with Claudia, his twin, watch out ladies. He's a heartbreaker.

Mia Richardson: Neat, Fam Orienated, Fortunate.
Appearance: Child
Cute, Green eyes, total girly girl!
Bio: Daddies other little girl and is always fueding with her older sister Claudia for daddies attention. Loved by everyone, she's such an angel.

Ricardo Richardson: perfectionist, schmoozer, easily bored.
Appearance: Child
cutie with a begining bad streak like his older brother Claudio. Green eyes, brown hair, freckles.
Bio: A little dare devil in disquis.

Grandma and Grampa Morales
Elders
Father and Mother of Saundra. (I'll work on them Smile )

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Really nice family there, with great backstories...I love the fact that they have a past.

This wait is really driving me crazy!  I can't wait to get into CAS and make some sims!  Just a month and 10 days..That's all!!!

And it's going by pretty fast...gotta admit it, but not fast enough!

12-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Oh thanks sug. That was only half the family. I wanted to wait until I got to class to finish it. Looks like I forgot. But Luka has 2 younger brothers and a sister.

there are a set of twins (I will save and exit if I don't get a boy girl combo. I'm having twins and then the last child will be a boy. I was thinking of adding a little girl two and having hispanic grandparents not too far from them.

So, there will b 2 parents, 5 kids. Older son, 2 teen twins boy n girl and two child boy n girl. Then their rich grandparents.