Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya, I am all about my sims happiness!  If they like the average guy over the stunning one then fine, I won't stand in their way.  And from what I have seen, I too think sims are going to look better.  I'm excited!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 09:40 PM
They learned from TS2.  They probably coded the game where it bet not make any ugly faces, like those TS2 patches which stops the fugliness.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 11:14 PM
ya, that would be a smart move for them to make.  Plus it makes me happy to know my sims won't encounter ugly beyond ugly sim friends!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
11-01-2009, 11:46 PM
certain sims I will arrange a marriage for, or at least someone decent. I am all for my sims' happiness to except I've seen the unibrows in the bids and I'm afraid for my sims offspring!

Poor Jenny Sim being picked on at school for having a unibrow like her father.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
12-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Yeah, the only ugly thing I'd seen so far--unibrows.  I am worried too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-01-2009, 03:01 AM
ya, I hope unibrows aren't rampant among sims.  That could be devastating if they were perfect except for that unibrow.

12-01-2009, 06:46 AM
u know..some people don't look bad with unibrows...some can pass with one..but if u ugly with a unibrow...h*** naw...u cab keep on moving...lol

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES