Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great idea earth girl. It would be ongoing too because someone new would always want to load up their firsts.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
(04-01-2009 08:40 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:After we get the games, we should open a topic with pics of our very first Sims - read in TS3 - created. Wink

Someone should open a topic like that.  Matter in fact, someone would.  I imagine there to be a crapload of topics after TS3 release.

One thing I am concerned about is the forum crashing when TS3 is about to come out, like on the 19th or 20th, or so.  Everyone would be on these forums...I would.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-01-2009, 11:54 PM
ya, I hope it doesn't crash because I want to be here!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-01-2009, 12:06 AM
You are on the same page with me.  I would have a fit.

I don't want to be on the BBS or Neoseeker's TS3 forums, or Snooty's Forums.  I want to be here!

Enjoy the countdown with you guys, where I feel more at home.

Awwwww! {blush}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
05-01-2009, 12:24 AM
yes yes and yes!  I want to be here with you guys!  This is the best and nicest forum I have found and I feel quite at home here.  This is the only place I would want to be for those special nights!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
05-01-2009, 12:39 AM
me too. Count me in all the way  {band} {band} {highclap} {highclap} {chinesewhispers} {horn} {drunk}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-01-2009, 10:09 AM
A month and a half untill Sims 3 is here.  {yes}

dateline= Wrote:One thing I am concerned about is the forum crashing when TS3 is about to come out, like on the 19th or 20th, or so.  Everyone would be on these forums...I would.

Not me. I would be in town spying on the Games shops and harassing people around with "Is TS3 in that truck???"
05-01-2009, 10:22 AM
yep

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
05-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Ill be on here the day before and such but I'm not promising anything when I get it

Of course ill be raving and letting everyone who wants to know how it is. This of course is after hours and hours of game play.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
06-01-2009, 02:01 AM
(05-01-2009 10:09 AM)earthgirl link Wrote:A month and a half untill Sims 3 is here.  {yes}

Quote:One thing I am concerned about is the forum crashing when TS3 is about to come out, like on the 19th or 20th, or so.  Everyone would be on these forums...I would.

Not me. I would be in town spying on the Games shops and harassing people around with "Is TS3 in that truck???"

haha, That sounds like fun, if I found another person around here to do it with it would totally make my day.  Imagine the weird looks you would get, some people might not even know what you were talking about, especially if it is referred to as T-S-3 lol!