Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Journey of LIfe-The Lemke Legacy
27-12-2008, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2009 08:42 PM by shraleton.)
Journey of LIfe-The Lemke Legacy
Hah, I'm gonna be making a story soon and I'll keep you guys updated periodically. MInd you it's my first one so bear with me in posting pics and stuff.   {woot}

I'll give you a little inside scoop, preview....

Katrina Lawrence is a single gal in her late 20's looking for a home amongst the dense tropical forests and the crazy natives. She is looking for a career that suits her and for possible love...she hopes one day that the whole island will be filled with her heirs.
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Re: The Island Life...coming soon
Sounds great and interesting!  I sure would read it. Smile

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
31-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Re: The Island Life...coming soon
UPDATE: I wasn't able to successfully get a story uploaded onto here from castaway but I am working on another legacy that will be a pleaser..hopefully. I'm in the process up making it and it will be up soon. Hope you guys enjoy it..I'll check back soon wiht an update. Oh, and it'll be called.... These Long Years. Or somethign to that effect.  {lol}
04-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Re: Journey of Life-The Lemke Legacy
Sorry to double post!!!!!!!
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/story_de...id=4300117

Here is the link to my first section of the story. Sorry if pictures are not zoomed in close enough, I'll make an attempt to fix that next time around. Hope you like!  {clap}
04-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Re: Journey of LIfe-The Lemke Legacy
I really loved it!  Nice start and nice story to it so far!

I gave it 4/5 stars.  I can't wait to see what happens next.  I just hate no-good players...

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
haha! Don't worry it won't be all bad I promise!  Big Grin
04-01-2009, 09:59 PM
That's really good ^_^ I enjoyed it!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]