Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goodbye The Sims 2....
01-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Goodbye The Sims 2....
...we should all reminisce about the game, from beginning to end, including the expansion packs, of all the fun, excitement and joy of laughter will miss... Sad

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Re: Goodbye The Sims 2....
I received my copy of Sims 2 for free (it was a Pizza Hut promotion),then I ran out and bought University the next day.  Big Grin
01-01-2009, 10:58 PM
I liked how you could get viruses by being stupid and dowloaded Sims that looked like Stars *sigh* thoughs were the days ~ Jal Ninja  {ninja} {party}

~Jal Ninja
01-01-2009, 11:02 PM
...im going to miss on how sometimes the sims could be putting themselves in stupid sistuations... {lol}..like making food and just standing there as the kitchen catches on fire (relating to how The Sims 3 simmy's will be much smarter); as well I'll miss Pets.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
01-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm gonna miss the nightmare nannies, and them peeing on theirselves all over your house.  They were annoying, but bought lots of laughter.

When your sim finally had to go to the bathroom, they all of a sudden have to go really bad, and mess up or floors.  Then the random townie would laugh at them with they stepped outside.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-01-2009, 11:52 PM
I remember getting the sims 2 for my b-day, and I played it all day long. Me and my sister arguing over who would play the game first everytime we got a new ep or sp. Going to miss the Sims 2 a little bit :'(
01-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Ill miss how evolving ts2 was from ts1. I was so excited about it and would tell anyone who would listen. It was truly an experience and though the sims 3 is a new way of playing, the turnover from ts1 to ts2 can never be comparable.

Goodbye ts2, it was fun.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
02-01-2009, 12:00 AM
i will miss it all Big Grin

~Jal Ninja
02-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Me too, I will miss everything!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
02-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Moved to The Sims 2 section.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!