Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rules and Plot : The Office
02-01-2009, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 11:12 PM by JallioNinja.)
Rules and Plot : The Office
Plot: Lazy Scranton :Toby has finial swooned Pam and Jim is jealous. Dwight and Jim try to team up to kill the unexpected relationship. Micheal trows yet another party, this time for Toby and Pams hookup. Jan walks in a mess and with a smell of candle wax. Stanley sneeks off and comes back with his very own Desk Prezel maker so every day is prezel day. Dwight will not stand for it and plots crazt sceems left and right. As Jim gives up and sends dwight on crazt missions just to get him out of the way what will happen? Its all up to us!

Rules:

#1 Always talk in third person, not like:

" I ate the pizza that Jim set down, it smelled of coffee and grape soda"

Like this:

" Dwight engulfed the pizza Jim had turned his back on. After hunting down a new rare orange shirt for his collection he did not care if it smelled of grape soda and coffee"

#2 Spelling must be correct but if you mess up it's ok (more than 15 is to much depending on how long the roleplay is)

#3 Use the american laugage UNLESS its like this:

" Micheal was glad he took those spanish classes "El' boco el micca" Jim said to him " thats...thats not spanish"

#4 Not bad words  {no}

#5 All entrys must be 4 sentences (at the least)

Chracters Needed:
Jim
Pam
Stanley
Dwight
Jan
Angela
Toby
Ryan
Micheal

I will be: Dwight!

LETS START THIS THING!! Pick a character By PMing me <3

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2009, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 07:48 PM by JallioNinja.)
Re: Sims Family
Lets go people!  8)

~Jal Ninja
26-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Re: Rules and Plot : The Office
I'll be Jim, and yes this is a bit of a bump but I wanna RP.

The party that Micheal threw was fantastic, everyone was either dancing or drinking the punch that smelled like bananas and cheese.
Pam sat beside Toby and cleared her throat, ready to talk to him. "Um, Toby, would-would you like t-to dance?" She studdered, gripping the straps of her baby blue top.
Toby smiled at her and grabbed her hand, leading her to the middle of the room.
"Who's up for pretzels?!" Stanley shouted, waving his hands. Everyone came over and snacked on them, but when Dwight asked for one, the machine spluttered and squeaked.
"It's gonna blow!" Stanley screamed, hopping behind the couch.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Re: Rules and Plot : The Office
dwight grabed his sword that was taped upder the table "Back you beast!!" Dwight swung his weapon as the crowd gasped, angeala looked swooned. The prezel maker make a sputtering sound and dwight stoped his weapon millameters away from it. As dwight slowly brought his sword back toward himself the machine exploded and covered his in prezel batter.

~Jal Ninja