Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
im confussed!
02-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Re: im confussed!
(02-01-2009 04:48 AM)sheep! link Wrote:im now confused that she doesint get the point of this thread!
Sorry, I don't speak french.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2009, 04:51 AM
im no french i only learn china town ni hoa!
e er sun so ...

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-01-2009, 04:52 AM
it sounds like you're speaking noob :|

can someone lock this thread?
this is the kind of stuff random spammers post.
of course, i expect this from ollie >.>

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
02-01-2009, 04:54 AM
WTH?  I'm confused..
02-01-2009, 04:57 AM
im confused because she is saying to lock this thread!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-01-2009, 04:59 AM
Amber, what is wrong with this thread? Do you have to pick on him?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
02-01-2009, 05:23 PM
How is this a game? Honestly.

02-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Eh, Not sure i'd count it as a game to be honest.

Coming Soon...
02-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Also, be sure to spell confused right in the future. >.>

02-01-2009, 06:03 PM
i'm confused cause theirs too much fussing and im trying to eat my jello  >:-(

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P