Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will make the cut?
18-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Re: What will make the cut?
I want most of the sims eps b in sims3, but mostly pets,university, and season Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 09:16 AM
They need to put the basics in.

Pets, Seasons, And Possibly FreeTime.
I want the expansions to be entirely new, so i'm not buying the same Ep over and over and over again!

[move]I want pets in the base game so they can expand them more, and not give us one EP and forget about them!  Big Grin[/move]

-The Adam Diamond

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-03-2008, 09:26 AM
Ya its a good idea, to update the previous exp's and add sum new stuff a bit Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 02:09 PM
At the very least Seasons should be there, well, and Nightlife.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
09-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Nightlife is really just a "fun" part of TS2 though. It only added cool new stuff, not really new gameplay. with the seamless Neighbourhood, to make a downtown, all you'd have to do would be to make a big neighbourhood, and call a certain are Downtown in your mind. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]