Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Jobs??
03-01-2009, 01:33 AM
More Jobs??
Would it or would it not be much cooler if (just as in highschool) you can build up a career?? Maybe I am refering more too Sims 2 were you had to go in to a newspaper and pick out a job. But ask myself (In sim form) I would love to beable to become a Fashion designer, or a Manga writer/ artist. Some thing creative. What do you guys think??  {ninja}

~Jal Ninja
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Re: More Jobs??
Yeah, that would be cool!
Do you mean like, we can pick the subjects that our teen sims take in high school?
Like, whatever subjects or classes they do, it will help them toward getting a better career when they are older.

I think it's a great idea!
03-01-2009, 04:37 PM
thats exactly what i mean and ty :3

~Jal Ninja
03-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Good idea. A Sim should be able to work towards a goal for their whole life.
Real people take up the violin in childhood, and end up a famous violinist. So they should be able to choose classes to help them in their goal.
03-01-2009, 11:24 PM
ty Big Grin

~Jal Ninja
03-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Great idea Smile
Maybe it would start when you are a toddler. 

Little Billy-Bob-Joe was watching football with his dad, and wanted to learn more about it. He also like to play doctor with the other toddlers. When he turned into a child, he watch a bunch of sports and was in a lot of sports. He was also very good at science. When he turned into a teen, he took a lot of Heath classes and P.E. classes. When he is a young adult, he can choose to become a physician or a professional Football player.
04-01-2009, 03:02 AM
yes thats a really good addition to my idea, tyvm :3

~Jal Ninja