Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Ready Made neighborhoods
04-01-2009, 05:39 PM
No Ready Made neighborhoods
I had to uninstall Sims 2 and reinstall on another hard drive.  When I do so, the original 3 neighborhoods, Pleasantview, Veronaville and Strangetown did not load.  The only thing there was empty lots to build on.  The descriptions of all the families that were living there were still there, just no neighborhoods, or people or houses.

What do i do?

Jen
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Re: No Ready Made neighborhoods
Try uninstalling and reinstalling one more time.  Maybe the game glitched during the first install.  Sometimes that happens.  Happened to me once, but after I did another uninstall-reinstall they were there.

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what else could be done, but give that a try first Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
04-01-2009, 05:48 PM
tried that 3 times and still nothing
04-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I guess you have to download n-hoods from TS2 site.

or

Go to a website like TSR and download residential lots and community lots, and try to make your own n-hood.

That is really weird about your game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Do you have all the patches?

Also, try clearing your EA games folder, the neighborhoods should be there then.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
04-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Like Bat said, clear out your EA folder. You should do a clean install but uninstalling then going through your EA folders under program files and my documents and get rid of EVERYTHING then install it so then it should be there.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Does the rest of the game work? Like, is it playing fine?

Cause if you have some EP's (OFB, Seasons, FT) or (OFB, seasons, FT, and AL) then you could go on Mod The sims 2 and search "megahood" Its every maxis neighbourhood combined. And it's really useful. (for me, anyway)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]