Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 Disaster EP
05-01-2009, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2009 01:09 AM by Scene23.)
The Sims 3 Disaster EP
Since the Sims and SimCity originate from the same creator, I've always envisioned one day that they would create an expansion for the Sims 2, where they take most of the disasters from SimCity and put them in the game.

So do you think it would add excitement if EA created a EP in the future for the Sims 3, where just like seasons, unpredictable weather, like tornados, hurricanes (since Sunset Valley has a coastal line), or even add earthquakes?

With earthquakes, clumsy sims would be falling all over the place   {lol} {lol}.

I don't know, I would for sure get it if they ever would. {clap}

But your houses won't suffer any significant damage, maybe just a lot of trash that your sims have to pick up from their house.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2009, 01:10 AM
Re: The Sims 3 Disaster EP
nice idea!  I would definitely get it, I like the idea of natural disasters!  And clumsy sims would be fun to watch.  And kleptos and other evil hearted sims would take advantage of the situation.  On a side note, I wonder if kleptos could ever steal a car.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Hey, this would be an awesome EP! I would definately buy it.
It would be cool if after a tornado or something, your sims and their family could help do up the house.
Like painting and picking up all the wreckage. Would be great family time! haha. {clap}

Although, disasters might happen too often..
Like in many sims 2 EP's, they kind of overuse things...

However, this would be very cool.
06-01-2009, 12:16 AM
It wouldnt be the first EP that i would buy,  but it sounds interesting
06-01-2009, 02:50 AM
It sounds interesting. But maybe not a whole EP dedicated to it. If it was intertwined with another EP, it would be more fun. *coughmacrocosmicaladventurescough*

Cause, what items, apart from a bomb shelter and some earthquake detectors would they add?

PLus, it would have to be A) Random, and B) Very rare.

I wouldn't want my poorsimmies to redoup their town, only to have another disaster happen.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-01-2009, 07:14 PM
I love that idea, i mean it would really step up the game i mean make it like total reality,and u know some things in the game could really need some pickups such as the baby interactions,but anyways that idea rocks.