Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Better than a bunny hole
07-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Better than a bunny hole
ok, with TS3 coming out so soon I'm coming out with more ideas of things that would be cool, things that might not be in the game but would be a nice surprise and hey, if a TS4 came out they could be possible.  

Anyway, I think it would be cool that if there is a sim whose job is a doctor then it would be cool if it could visit your sim when it is sick, that way, jobs would sort of interact with the outside world and not just disappear in the bunny hole.  Same with teachers, if your sims misbehave the parents could see the principal and there could be parent-teacher meetings.  And of course the plumbers and stuff could come to fix the house (if plumbing issues were added lol!)  and other things.  That way, jobs have even more to do with the sims lives and we could then help them on the job without getting bored!  And a journalist sim would be fun, it could interview sims and you could send it to get stories.  

Anyway, maybe one day this might come about as it isn't in TS3 because they already said jobs would be bunny rabbit holes.  But maybe in an EP, it would be kind of like open for business only better.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Re: Better than a bunny hole
Hey, awesome thinking!!  Big Grin

I love the idea of parent teacher meetings and journalist sims.

This would really make the game very realistic.  {clap}
08-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Thank you, I would love to see more jobs interact in the sim world where you can watch them...sims supervised by us more than ever, no more escaping to work muahahahahaha!!! lol!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
09-01-2009, 07:22 PM
That would be awesome! Then we'd know exactly what they do in their day and their needs could be adjusted depending on what they had to do (Granted, needs aren't that important in this game, but still lol)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
10-01-2009, 09:59 PM
This is a really good idea. I hate how your Sims just go to work, time passes for a few seconds, then they come home. The chance cards are stupid;; I'd rather you could do much more with your job. In real life, jobs require a lot more to do.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-01-2009, 10:04 PM
ya, like we watch the nanny do her job, it would be like that.

10-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm glad that they at least let us bring our jobs home and that friends don't matter anymore.

Then if you look at pictures, you can see that your co-workers hang outside the work area, so you can socialize.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 10:42 PM
ya, I am glad about that.  It is a step up.

10-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Imagine a lady hooking up with her boss for a promotion, then gets prego by him.  Then he wants her to keep shut, so he'll do anything for her.  Or you just see this really cute co-worker.

I think it would be easier to find cuties in this game.  Usually in TS2, I would have to make my cuties.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 12:38 AM
I hope it's easier to find cute sims.  I also want a good mix of characters, different weights, features, and all that stuff.