Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with the cheat code
07-01-2009, 03:12 AM
Need help with the cheat code
Every time I put in my access code to get my cheat codes it gives me an error message.  I may be putting in the wrong code.  Help!! I need help registering my game.

Desperate.
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Re: Need help with the cheat code
What do you mean 'access code'?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-01-2009, 02:58 AM
Do you mean your trying to register your game on EA? If you've registered it before, then you won't be able to do it again. Also watch for your "0" and "o"s.

And, any cheat code that you *could* get on EA, you'll most likely find it on the interest elsewhere too.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Phoebe, are you suggesting he look online for a registration code? We don't allow discussion of that on the forums so I just want to make sure that I understood what you were talking about, lol.

09-01-2009, 03:08 AM
No, I'm not saying look for another one, of course I know that's illegal and I never recommend it. But it sounds like he is trying to register it online with EA because they offer cheat codes when you do that.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 03:11 AM
Ok, I just wanted to make sure, lol.

I registered all of my games with them, but I never got the cheat codes, lol.

Anyways, like she said, if you have already registered it, you cannot register it again.

10-01-2009, 02:58 AM
The codes they've ever given me, I already knew! {glare}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
10-01-2009, 03:45 AM
go to cheatcc.com then PC then S then sims 2 university

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]