Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationships
07-01-2009, 05:21 AM
Relationships
Can you have two guys loving each other and getting married on The Sims game? I know The Sims 2 can do this but I was wondering if you can do this on The Sims game.
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Re: Relationships
Never tried it on The Sims, nor never heard about it on the first sims, but I doubt you can:

http://ponderance.blogspot.com/2004/09/s...riage.html

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-01-2009, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 04:48 AM by phoebe91.)
No, I think you can. I never TRIED it, but I'll google it

EDIT: Yes, they can have a relationship but they can't get married. I read it in a review so I can be wrong. I don't have the game installed...

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 04:50 AM
I did google it, but didn't get good results.

They kept on talking about same s3x marriage in TS2.  This is one of the very few I found about it in TS1.

You may get better results than I did though.

When TS2 came out, I remember people being excited about same s3x marriage and stuff, so it may had been new, but idk.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-01-2009, 04:56 AM
^ yeah, I found the same stuff too so I think you can't marry but you can fall in love or something like that review said...

I don't know, I think I might install the game soon anyways lol

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 05:03 AM
I hated falling in love in TS1.  I mean, it was so stupid and it was annoying.

"Would you marry me, Sara?"
"Are you stupid!  I'm not gonna marry you unless you feed me!"
***she eats***
"Now would you marry me?"
"I gotta go pee!"

They were so irritating and it was unrealistic.  Like who would deny a marriage proposal even if they have to go eat and use the bathroom.  My cousin's husband proposed to her with her taking a dump on the toilet.  (She was talking about breaking up with him, and he'd gotten desperate.  Long story.)  Well, in my cousin's situation, I would had said, "No, propose while I'm not on the toilet, stupid!"

09-01-2009, 05:19 AM
^ I agree. It was a hassle. I always made my families that were already together. Although I have to say wow at your cousin's proposal. I don't think I've ever heard of that one.

09-01-2009, 05:25 AM
It was a weird proposal.  I remember when she first called her mom about it.  I was playing with my cousin.  She was on speakerphone. 

"OMG!  He proposed to me!"
"Where at?  Tell me all about what he did."
"I was on the toilet and he came in.  I was pooping and I started yelling at him, then he looked really sad and gotten down on his knee and proposed."

Me and my cousin were surprised. 

My cousin said, "I would had waited for her to get out and away from that stinky bathroom."

Also, I saw an old family video.  My dad always taped us doing everything...they had tapes of my everyday life when I was a baby.  Well, my dad had the camera on, and he needed my mom...he just walked right into the bathroom and asked her.  She was naked on the toilet.  She was yelling and everything.  My mom thought that that tape was long gone, but she didn't throw it away, because I sang a nursery rhyme or something.

09-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Lol xD Wow, you always have the most interesting stories!

09-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I don't think there's gay marriage in TS1. 

I really can't go back to that game.  The Sims were so dumb, and they all were grumpy, and the biggest things:  No pregnancy and the kids can't age.

I didn't want to double post, so I changed my post, but how do you think relationships would improve in future sims games?