Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DRM???
11-01-2009, 04:36 AM
Re: DRM???
Thanks ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Omg. Limit?!
I've reinstalled Sims2 atleast 30 times before,NO kidding.
I'm really going to bash my head into the wall if they do this.
And bash EA's head,too.

[Image: xtinie222.png]
<br />[Image: we2.png]
12-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Ugh. {no} I hope not, I've only ever reinstalled 3 times but still. That isn't fair to those who have paid for the game. Maybe it will be unlimited to those who register their games. Wouldn't hurt to. {yes}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
ya, for those who register it should be unlimited.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
13-01-2009, 12:19 AM
I hope DRM wont be in it. Although, me and my friend have decided we will NEVER reinstall our games, and play with the different generations of our favourite families until sims 4 comes out. Or, at least the neighbourhood creator. Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Alot of people on Amazon UK are talking about the DRM.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
29-01-2009, 01:14 PM
(12-01-2009 07:23 PM)Nina link Wrote:Omg. Limit?!
I've reinstalled Sims2 atleast 30 times before,NO kidding.
I'm really going to bash my head into the wall if they do this.
And bash EA's head,too.
Me too. =/
And I live in two different houses, literally, and I would like to install it both at my parents' house and mine. So these limitations make no sense whatsoever.
29-01-2009, 01:46 PM
I hope that it's at least free for extra activations.

I heard that Spore charged for extra activations, which got people so mad about it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Sims will most definitely need extra free installations since there is only one neighbourhood and people are likely to reinstall over and over and....well you get it.

Overall though, DRM never really bothered me. Paying for reactivation does, but not just calling and asking for a new activation code.

At least our CD's don't self destruct or burst into flames after we install them. (maybe I shouldn't give EA any new ideas  {glare} )

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
29-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah, don't give them any ideas, because they will do it.  {lol}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?