Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best sim friends forever lol
09-01-2009, 01:47 AM
best sim friends forever lol
with the seamless N-hood little toddlers or children can meet at the park and from there, go to school together, hang out together, and be best friends through to adulthood.  I just thought that would be really cute.  I know its cheesy too but it happens in real life so I think it should happen in sims as well.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2009, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 06:54 AM by pablo247.)
Re: best sim friends forever lol
That is cute!
Parents could also meet and bring their kids around to your sims place for play dates, and the parents sit and drink coffee and catch up on gossip..
I also think it would be cool if sims could have their first kiss when they are children...  {blush}
09-01-2009, 02:51 PM
That would be cool ^^ I probably won't be able to do it because I can barely maintain a relationship in the sims 2 lol. But it'd be worth a try!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-01-2009, 10:17 PM
(09-01-2009 06:52 AM)pablo247 link Wrote:Parents could also meet and bring their kids around to your sims place for play dates, and the parents sit and drink coffee and catch up on gossip..

haha, or like in the picture, slap eachother {lol} that was a shock, my dad
saw that and he did a double-take and was like, what?? ???
09-01-2009, 11:13 PM
lol, I would be like "what just happened here?"  {blink}

but yes, I like the idea of playdates and parents maybe shopping together at the local mall picking out cute outfits for thier kids!!!  I love little kids shoes, they are sooo small.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I am so gonna play differently in this game due to the seamless n-hood. 

You don't know how many times I wished that this friend can age with my child.  I am so gonna do that a lot.  Like two girls being BFF...and friendship jewerly, like the necklaces with two half-hearts...but them together and make a heart! 

It looks like there are gonna be a lot more conversation topics, like in those pics.  We can talk a certain way, talk about someone's face, etc.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 08:32 PM
haha, yes!  I want my first girl to have a bff that grows up with her, they can play pranks together (I really hope they can ring home's doorbells and then retreat lol) and shop together and get boyfriends together and a double wedding would be fun just once to see how that would work if possible haha!  I have lots of things planned to try in TS3, I even have a rough floorplan of the first home I want to make!

10-01-2009, 08:39 PM
And since the n-hood is seamless, I am gonna be walking around, interacting with everyone.

My child will go outside on a Saturday, just to go out.  Then he would just be walking and see Mark.  They have a conversation, then he sees Janie....my sim would know people everywhere. 

It's not like TS2 where annoying sims walk by, and you don't wanna greet them, because they are nasty, and they mess up your house.  And you have to kiss their butt and cater to them.  Now instead of inviting them, you can just go and visit them. 

I can't really wait!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I know, you can have a play date at the park and stuff!  I am sooo glad TS3 has fixed the "you're stuck in your home" problem.

10-01-2009, 09:31 PM
I can't wait either..I mite create two bestfriends..who grew up together and got into a huge frued with eachother and stopped bein friends..while their parents and siblings try to get them back as friends..or two bf that grew up together and lost their friendship bcuz one or both of them were dating eachother boyfriend...I might make a story..I can't wait either...

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES