Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best sim friends forever lol
10-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Re: best sim friends forever lol
I will probably get in another sims life and play around with it, idk, supervise the nanny lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 10:03 PM
I know!!!   I love the fact that I can pick up their trash.

And when Ben said, "When Matt is hungry, (or whoever), a message would pop up and say, 'Matt is hungry, click here to feed him.'"

I was so so so so happy!!!!

And that's a good story SimsC4Life!  

I want to make a series so bad or making movies.  I have many ideas!  It would be rated M, because I am freaking 20 almost.  I have to have adult situations in my stories and stuff.  

And in your game, you can't try for a baby without having the guy move in?  My game must be smutty.

I always could have babies with anyone.  My male gotten Brandi Broke pregnant again and she wasn't moved in.

In my sims story I am doing now, shoo, my females are living by theirselves.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 10:07 PM
ya, sadly with age I get worse and worse as far as adding maturity to the game.  Mine will definitely have some "M" rated stuff.  It's just how I am, I'm 17 so I can get into R rated movies so sims will probably have questionable stuff, its just how life is.  But it will still keep its light-hearted humor because sims are hilarious in awkward situations.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah, my movies wouldn't be pawn.

It would be like real life situations, some humorous, some normal, some sad, some erotic, some romantic.  But it would have some B-bombs and some F-bombs.  It's how people talk in real life.  People don't talk like a Disney movie.

Crap, my teacher gave the school the F-bomb.  She hated her job and the day before winter break was her last day.  She came in her office.

"I'm tired of this s***!  F this f-ing school!  Finally, no more of this..."

It was horrible.  She couldn't get fired.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 10:13 PM
wow, ya, mine will just have lots of realistic drama, nothing terrible but definitely real life situations.  And then I may have the happy perfect family next to the broken, dramatic family.  That would be fun for irony.

10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm planning of a group of six friends.  Three boys and three girls, with different personalities.

One's life it total crap, one boy is smart, one boy is just lucky and has the girl of his dreams.  One girl is engaged to that one boy, one girl is loved by the crap boy, but she doesn't care for him, and it s a tramp, and one girl is kinda nerdy and smart.

10-01-2009, 10:32 PM
That sounds like a movie I watched, these three kids were on a walk to catch horses (turns out that was a sub-plot though the movie made it sound like the plot) and on the walk they talk about thier difficult lives, and experiences on the walk bring some problems out like one kid is allergic to something (I forget what, maybe a bug) and he gets an allergic reaction and I think he takes out an epi-pen to fix it.  Each kid had personal struggles and they talked to each other on the long (nearly the entire movie) walk.  I may make a group of kids like that too, who band together each with thier own struggles.

10-01-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, I am already looking for soundtracks.

I just haven't made scripts yet, because I don't know what all is possible in TS3.

I want to experience gameplay and I want some CC and stuff out before I do some movie making.

I want to get into making my own CC.

10-01-2009, 10:40 PM
I always thought it would be cool to make my own CC.  I just need to discipline myself and actually learn it.

Fortunately TS3 makes it a bit easier to get some custom stuff but I would still like to learn.

10-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I'd been too lazy to learn Maya and all that stuff.  I have the full programs, but I don't feel like it.

I even have 3ds max, what EA may use to make the freaking game.  I can make ovens and items if I want, but am too lazy to learn.

It is faster downloading it.